Maine Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finally Friday!

What are you all doing on this fantastic THREE DAY WEEKEND??!!
Our Abby Jean

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Finally Friday!

• We're sticking around VT (yeah!) and doing lots of household/moving related stuff like minimizing, getting a storage unit, touch up paint, random misc projects...heading to the fair for fabulous fair food, and hopefully meeting up with some friends for mini gold.  I'd love to go to the lake for one last good beach day on Monday, too!
    Our Abby Jean

BabyFruit Ticker

• Well, our fence is going up which I am most excited about.  DH will be pretty busy with soccer practice (double sessions) so I will mostly be mulling about on my own.  On my to-do list are an outline for the other half of my thesis and a pedicure.  Oh, and I need to finish watching the DNC coverage I have on Tivo.
    Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important. ~ Lisa Hoffman
  • We're going to be getting ready for the pup, and tomorrow night I have a girls night! Other than that it should be low key which is a welcome change!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are going to a friends house to celebrate her birthday tomorrow night, but other than that, we have nothing planned. ?Maybe do stuff around the house. ?
  • A whole lot of random things. Dinner with IL's tonight, DH has to check off his cousins wiring in his new house, some fishing, a late graduation party, hanging with some friends since we can't get to their vegas wedding, Just going to try and enjoy the last couple of days that DH has on vacation! Also, waiting for new pics of Digby and Buddy with their new mommies!!
  • Eating, drinking, and hanging out with friends!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Flying out @ 6AM to surprise Kyle in MAINE, woohoo! I'm so excited I literally can't even see straight. It's going to be awesome to have a full weekend with him where we don't have to attend a wedding or have another commitment, and can just chill out. Rock. I think we might try to squeeze in looking at a house in BBH as well, you never know when we might be finally able to relocate (if the price is right!)...
  • I was going to go see how Big Buddy is doing but I couldnt justify driving to bangor, just to drive home and also to drive to Westbrook.  We pick up Little Buddy on Saturday!  wooooohoooo!!  i cant wait...sunday will be shopping with mom for a few hours and monday will probably be just hanging out at home .....with Little BUDDY!!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Taking DH out tomorrow for his 30th birthday...he always said he wanted to be a Boston tourist for a day before we move someday, so I'm taking him on a surprise tour of Fenway Park, then we'll take a ride on the swan boats and eat dinner at the Top of the Hub.  Sunday, some friends are coming up to visit us for the day.  Monday we'll just relax.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Jake blowing out the candle at Katie's coming home party :o)
    Katie Belle
    Kristen, Chad, Jake, Katie & Sadie the Wonderdog, est. 6/17/06
  • DH and I both had 4 day weekends so we went to Funtown and OOB for the day and hung out together... tomorrow we are going to get Cider some new toys and go up to Hodgeman's in Gray/New Gloucester(I never remember which) to get custard... Sunday BBQ at ILs to introduce Cider to Neka then Monday who knows what we will do :)
  • Tomorrow we have the final walk-through with the deleader before we sign on the dotted line.? After that, my parents get into town, so we'll be hanging out with them all weekend.? On Sunday we go to the Mega-Maze in Sterling!? It was so much fun last year, I can't wait!

• Tomorrow, I am having five of my most favorite girls in the world at my house and having a blast!  Girls night!  Sunday, I think MH and I are going to see Tropic Thunder.