Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Healthy Habits Check-In!

We're doing good ladies - lots of new "joiners" and a bunch of ladies starting WW.  We'll all be shopping for new pants in no time!

Husky ? down 31.5 total, lost 3% body fat!!
Cwhip77 ? down 25.8 total
Joenali ? down 10 total
Habitualstar ? down 20 total
Baby_Austin ? down 3 total
MrsKiltlifter ? down 80 total
MsDUBBS ? down 28 total
IHeartHimMore ? down 7.5 total
PurposelyVague ? down 4.3 total
t23 ? down 23.6 total
Lucky7?s ? down 5
Kaskade ? up 4
FutureFung ? down 7.5 total
KRoseToes ? down 12 total, ran her 8k race!
Rachlove ? down 17
Diz134 ? down 5
MissBlush ? down 39
VallartaTiffany ? down 1 total
MissLauraQ ? at 135.5
Nancy_Drew ? Resetting at 0, just joined WW!
Dawnald ? Down 1.2
Lyqs ? down 2.5
Mrs.Chesney ? down 10 total
Purvalicious
BallroomBride
DavesGirl
MrsZemler ? in her smaller pants! Down 12
Alisha
BallroomBride
Kglan
mwhite5283
Massagegirly ? no gain (and she?s pregnant!)
MrsLynch ? down 23.5 total
IdahoGirl ? down 3.8 total
Pixelvixen ? down 4 total

How did this week go?  

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  

Total weight loss to date?

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing?

Any workouts this week?

Plan for next week?

Anything else going on?

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whcmAHB/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/whcmAHB/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wbIWgwz/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wbIWgwz/exercise.png[/img]
[/url]

Re: Healthy Habits Check-In!

• How did this week go?  Not fabulous -- issues.

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  Not weighing again this week!

Total weight loss to date?  Keepin at 23.6 for now.  Maybe next week I'll have a report for you -- hopefully it will be around the same number!

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing? n/a

Any workouts this week? I think I did 1 short walk on Monday.

Plan for next week?  Hoping to get back on track!

Anything else going on?**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it!  Not really :)
  • How did this week go?   Eating wise GREAT!  It was my 1st full week on WW

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  Down 4.2 pounds this week!

Total weight loss to date? 4.2 pounds!

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing? 

Any workouts this week? a few walks

Plan for next week?  I'm OOT for work.  I plan to bring my shoes and try to hit the hotel gym, but usually meetings like this mean LONG hours and LONG company dinners.  I hope I can find good choices at restaurants!

Anything else going on?  I reaaally wanted to hit 5# lost this 1st week, but oh well.  I just hope next week goes as well...

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it!

Sparkpeople.com sends me a recipe everyday.  They have great tracking tools too, similar to WW, but free.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Woohoo..I am so proud, I am down 6 pounds. (total since starting WW). I am under a 10 pound mark. I have done a few walks and a few light weight, but better than sitting.
  • How did this week go?  Terrible...I got a cold, ate crap & didn't work out at all.

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  Up

Total weight loss to date?  Nada

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing?  My clothes are still getting tighter, and I made it to the gym twice last week and nothing this week!

Any workouts this week?  Nope.

Plan for next week?  Get back on the wagon.  Join WW and work out at least 3 days next week.

Anything else going on?  The stress of TTC & finding out that our cat peed eveywhere really hasn't helped this last week.

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it!  Spark

My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • How did this week go? ?good, tried buying more organic fruit for my smoothies, tried going milkless but it didn't work this week.?

If you weighed in, are you up or down? ? The same

Total weight loss to date? 10

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing? I only ran once but it was one of my longest runs I've done in a long time. Running is not my fave thing to do.

Any workouts this week? one run, swimming 4 times, biking 4 time and went walking with a friend.

Plan for next week? more running, I have a half marathon coming up

Anything else going on? still trying to find a job! But had a phone interview with a advertising agency!!?

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?? Share it!

[email protected]?

• How did this week go?  

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  

Total weight loss to date?  Same

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing?  I thought I was doing great - but weighed myself and the scale didn't move at all!

Any workouts this week? The gym - four times this week

Plan for next week?  Same Gym

Anything else going on?  Unfortunately the Fair this weekend - UH OH!

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it!  Inspiration - I used to look at Spark, but haven't gotten back on it since the baby

Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • How did this week go?  okay

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  up 1 lb from last week, down overall.

Total weight loss to date? 4.9 lbs.

Any workouts this week? just one, bad pv! will be hiking over the weekend though.

Plan for next week? more elliptical

Anything else going on? nope

image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne

• How did this week go?  I was naughty

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  I'm scared to look

Total weight loss to date? I am at my heaviest- EVER

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing? Clothes is getting way too tight!

Any workouts this week? I chased my horse around the arena, does that count?

Plan for next week? To get on it, I dont want to start my new job fat. Plus, I want to go shopping for new suits.

Anything else going on? I have been stressed, I always gain when stressed. I hope things calm down so I can focus on my goals.

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it! Hungrygirl.com is always good for some new ideas

• How did this week go?  Not too bad - I went to a party and ate/drank probably a week's worth of calories, but did really well during the week.

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  Down 1.5

Total weight loss to date? 9 pounds

If you?re measuring another fitness goal (clothing size, # of workouts, length of run, etc.), how are you doing? I do my measurements and try on my goal pants tomorrow...

Any workouts this week? 2, one tomorrow

Plan for next week? More cardio - it's the best way for me to burn fat and change the shape of my body.

Anything else going on? Trying to catch up on all of my school work before a new quarter begins in the end of September.

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it! I LOVE the Foodie Fashionista, this girl who loves to cook, but also does WW - she posts lots of WW friendly recipes with the points.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whcmAHB/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/whcmAHB/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wbIWgwz/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wbIWgwz/exercise.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • How did this week go?  Great.  Started Weight Watchers, and all is going well.  Only one tough night so far, and fat free soup saved the day.

If you weighed in, are you up or down?  See below...

Total weight loss to date? Still up 2.  My weigh in for WW is tomorrow, but my scale shows I've lost 2 this week.  Progress!!

Any workouts this week?  Mucho!  Soccer practice [hard!], run with Mom's dog, exercise bike...all very good.

Plan for next week?  Stick with it all

Anything else going on?  The doc says three more weeks until I can likely go back to full duty, and I got cleared for strength training so I can start building my arm strength back up.  Yay!!

**Bonus question** Do you have a favorite website or blog you look at for inspiration (exercise, food, etc.)?  Share it!  I get a lot of inspiration from other Nesties, and I get most of my tips from Shape/Self/Fitness mags. 

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How did this week go?  good! not so great in the work out department but I've been eating really well.

If you weighed in, are you up or down? down 1.2

Total weight loss to date? 21.2

Any workouts this week? one or two... shameful! but I've been doing push ups, sit ups and wall sits around the house to make up for it.

Plan for next week? damn my gym for being closed on Labor Day. tonight I'll definitely be in there for at least 45 minute. DH has jui jitsu across town.