Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Testing...

Just checking to see if entered my pics correctly in my siggy.  Ofcourse I couldn't have done it without the hubbs!! 

Re: Testing...

• Ahhhhh success!!  Big Smile
  • Your little family is too cute!
  • I haven't seen you around in a while. How are you?

ETA: I just remembered that you work nights, right? That's probably why I miss when you post..huh? 

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rka6nk.jpg[/IMG]
    6/50
  • Catty-Thank you! 

Blue-Yes I do work nights, but you did give me a book recommendation not too long ago haha.  How have you been?  I see you on FB every now and then because I believe we have one friend in common haha. 

I have been good.  Just REALLY busy!  My cousin just came to visit me and B and I are buying a house.  We close on Tuesday so there has been a lot to do for that.  OMG!  I knew a lot went into purchasing a new home, but I guess I never actually UNDERSTOOD it all!  We have been so blessed to have a great loan officer.  It really helps! 

• image izzyrech711:

Blue-Yes I do work nights, but you did give me a book recommendation not too long ago haha.  How have you been?  I see you on FB every now and then because I believe we have one friend in common haha. 

I have been good.  Just REALLY busy!  My cousin just came to visit me and B and I are buying a house.  We close on Tuesday so there has been a lot to do for that.  OMG!  I knew a lot went into purchasing a new home, but I guess I never actually UNDERSTOOD it all!  We have been so blessed to have a great loan officer.  It really helps! 

Sweet, what book are you reading? 

If you PM me the name you keep coming up with I'll tell you if it's me or not. Or tell me the mutual friend and I'll tell ya if it's me or not. 

Yes, buying a house entails so much paperwork and a lot of hurry up and wait too. I bet y'all are so excited to get moved into your new home. When do you get to move in?

6/50
  • The book I am reading now, unfortunately is not one you recommended.  I have a huge list and I was bored at work.  So I download recommended books and read them later.  "The Summoner"  It's book one of a series.  I will tell you more about it later.

I will PM you when I get to work.

Well we have the whole month of May to move into the new house.  Our lease is up in June, so that will give us time and me time to clean the rental and do the walk through.  We were supposed to close on the 17th of May, but our duplex neighbors have gone to the dark side.  Now they not only do drugs, but they deal them too.  Lot's of nights where we both have guns by our sides waiting for a strung out crack head.  Fun times. 

I will ttyl, but for now I need to get my booty in gear and finish getting ready for work.  Nice to see you again! 

• Wow, that's awful that your neighbors were dealing drugs. Sheesh.
    6/50
  • Just look at an old post- no need to create a new one to test.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."