Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommend your make-up remover

Right now I use the Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing cloths at night and still end up with mascara under my eyes when I get out of the shower the next morning. FWIW, I use ColorStay foundation and Dior Show mascara, so I feel like I need something "heavy duty".

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Recommend your make-up remover

• I use Philosophy's Release Me on a cotton ball for my eye makeup, and Neutrogena Foaming Face Wash or Philosophy's Purity Made Simple with a washcloth to get the Colorstay off.  I also OCM once or twice a week - works great.
  • Clinique's Take the Day Off balm (they make a liquid version too, but I like the balm better).  This stuff gets off EVERYTHING.
  • MAC wipes
    Just celebrated 6 blessed wedded years! 9.24.06
    image image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I use Mario Badescu Make-Up Remover Soap.  And reinforce it with the Neutrogena eye makeup remover liquid (which I love love love, but it is really only for eyes I think) if I need something heavier duty for my eyes.

I totally hear you about the ColorStay.  I didn't use a remover with it the first few times I used it and holy breakouts batman! 

• I use Clinique's eye make-up remover (the purple one).  I do still have a bit of a raccoon eye look in the morning, but I just use it again, and it takes care of it.

For the rest of my face, I use whatever wipes I happen to have at the moment.  Right now, I am using some L'Oreal ones, but I have also used Target and Wegmans brand (generics for Ponds, I think), as well as unscented baby wipes. 

Otto
    My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• I use Urban Decay's Clean and Sober.

http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/CleanandSober.cfm
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rka6nk.jpg[/IMG]
    6/50
  • Olay Daily facial cleansing wipes.....and Lancome Bi Facil for eye makeup!!
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free eye makeup remover or Clinique Take the Day Off makeup remover.  The Neutrogena wipes leave mascara under my eyes too, but they work to get everything else off.