Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vulva Jewelry, wtf.

Someone posted this on TK yesterday.  Seriously, what?  Do people actually wear this?!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VulvaLoveLovely?section_id=5445406 

Re: Vulva Jewelry, wtf.

• no etsy @ work, but ummm is this jewelry that you wear on your vulva or jewerly that is made to resemble a (not yours) vulva?

gotta admit, this reminded me of a seinfeld episode when he couldn't remember the lady's name, but knew that it rhymed with a womans body part, his guess was mulva . . . (her name was actually delores)

image Ridin dirty
  • HA T, love that episode.

It is jewelry that looks like it, necklaces, earrings, other household products.

• They have boobie throw pillows for your couch, T.  'Cause I know when I get home from a long day at work the first thing I want to do is snuggle up on the couch with a big stuffed boobie.