Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

2»

Re: Weekend Plans

• image LandD052006:
    image ering1115:
    image LandD052006:

i should be finished at ~3p if you want to grab a snack at connie mac's in pennsauken or somewhere in c-wood.  let me know.  i will be in river clothes so no where too fancy.

I'd love to meet up at Connie Mac's if you want!  Sounds wonderful. 

Better idea?:  Meet at C'wood cause I'll be there, too! Wink

Oops, I just noticed 3pm, agh!

L'isle Sur la Sorgue, Provence

• Tonight - HH and dinner with friends in the city

Tomorrow - Helping the hubs with a few (very few) projects around the house, Rittenhouse Row Festival then a Bach Party in AC

Sunday - Yelling and cheering my head off (cowbells included) for about 20 of my friends running Broad Street. Good luck to the Nestie runners!!!

• erbur78erbur78 member
    Tenth Anniversary 2500 Comments 5 Love Its First Answer

Thank you for the well wishes!  Mr erbur and I are in the 2nd corral, so we'll probably start around 8:35 am.  I am hoping (really, really hoping!) for a same pace that I did the 1/2 marathon in (7:45/mi).  SO, that would put me at Walnut/Locust about 45:00 into the race (about 9:20am).  Which I know is early, so don't worry about it!!!!  (thankfully, it will be cooler temperatures for me at that hour). 

Rum, I will probably take a pic of my outfit and make it my FB profile pic tomorrow morning.  So rum, just look at that and see if you see me.  

I pph nesties that cheer on Broad Street Runners.