Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

Enough about contacts.  What is everyone doing this weekend?

I do not have much planned.  I need to do some gardening.  Hopefully the heat does not make me cranky!

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/281c7dy.jpg[/IMG],[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/28aqn0h.jpg[/IMG]
Scarlett and Drew

Re: Weekend Plans

• Tonight - Kiddie birthday party. blech.

Tomorrow - Swim lessons and it's our first anniversary. We have reservations at Chima for dinner (I hope it's OK. I left the planning all up to DH and he came up with this on his own. We have never been.). Then I plan on coming home, opening one of the 5 guestbook wine bottles and watching our wedding video that I finally got around to picking up last night.

Sunday - Other than soccer, I don't think we have anything other than me helping DH get the boat ready for the water.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • tonight- driving up to philly

tomorrow- rowing event at the cooper.  if any of my jerz ladies come down shoot me an email.

sunday- driving home, switching summer and winter clothes (finally) and maybe even taking the bags immediately to the shelter.....

• tonight- my friend is coming over for sushi and to help me make cake lollipops for the festivities on Sunday

tomorrow- work booooooo  some Mothers day shopping then a serenade at night. so glad the weather is going to be nice

sunday- David's communion and luncheon

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Tonight - dinner out with dh and my dad

Tomorrow - cleaning then a cinco de mayo party

Sunday - day trip to the shore.

• Congrats on David's communion!

Tonight - baseball and start to get some cleaning done

tomorrow - soccer in the AM (continuing our state cup journey); watching flyers at lunchtime (woohoo!) and then baseball in the evening. Continuing my cleaning efforts in between.

Sunday - again, cleaning; foodshopping; soccer game and baseball game.

• image MsKellDel:

tonight- my friend is coming over for sushi and to help me make cake lollipops for the festivities on Sunday

tomorrow- work booooooo  some Mothers day shopping then a serenade at night. so glad the weather is going to be nice

sunday- David's communion and luncheon

where's your serenade?  my friend is going to one or hosting, I forget.

• Tonight- job 2 til 9:30pm.

Tomorrow- job 2 from 9-3- I'm helping to set up the finish line for Sunday's Broad Street Run.  After that, Church, then we are having friends over for dinner.

Sunday- Walk MS 2010!  Hopefully the storms hold off til we are done!  After that, relaxing, hopefully!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/358vw3t.jpg[/IMG]
    Aisling Rose 8/8/10
    Declan James 9/18/12
  • tonight: going out to dinner

tomorrow: working for the Derby

Sunday: going shopping with my mom and sister

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Tonight: Phils game!

Tomorrow: No plans, which is wonderful.  Hitting up opening day at the Collingswood Farmers Market.  Working in the nursery and putting together baby gear.  Hopefully something fun at night.

Sunday: No plans again!  I think this is the only weekend like this.  Work around the house, out to dinner with my parents.

• Tonight - AC for bachelorette party

Tomorrow - home to recover

Sunday - another bridal shower

• Tonight: Gym, then likely falling asleep on the couch while watching TV

Tomorrow: Cleaning the apartment, Ikea/Homegoods, and having a friend drop off her kitty (we're cat-sitting her kitty for a few weeks)

Sunday:  Grocery shopping, "studying" for my final on Tuesday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tonight: working

tomorrow: working, packing, errands

Sunday: flying to LA, working

Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!
  • image LandD052006:

Tonight: Phils game!

Tomorrow: No plans, which is wonderful.  Hitting up opening day at the Collingswood Farmers Market.  Working in the nursery and putting together baby gear.  Hopefully something fun at night.

Sunday: No plans again!  I think this is the only weekend like this.  Work around the house, out to dinner with my parents.

i should be finished at ~3p if you want to grab a snack at connie mac's in pennsauken or somewhere in c-wood.  let me know.  i will be in river clothes so no where too fancy.

• today - working from home then going to Gettysburg for the weekend

tomorrow - apple blossom festival and midnight ghost walk

sunday - come home, food shop, work

• image ering1115:
    image LandD052006:

Tonight: Phils game!

i should be finished at ~3p if you want to grab a snack at connie mac's in pennsauken or somewhere in c-wood.  let me know.  i will be in river clothes so no where too fancy.

I'd love to meet up at Connie Mac's if you want!  Sounds wonderful. 

• Tonight: hosting mr erbur's 6 yo niece and 12 yo nephew for a sleepover

Tomorrow: entertaining our houseguests until mid-afternoon; big pasta dinner and to bed early!

Sunday: BROAD STREET BROAD STREET BROAD STREET!  We run, then we rush home to see the Sly Fox Goat Races.  Run goats, run!

Monday: OFF!! (and maybe a massage and pedicure)

• ERBUR!  please to watch out for me and MrBourbon banging pots and pans or ...something...around Broad and Bainbridge.  We have a couple other friends running and we'll be rooting for you!  You never know. we might have big signs too. with your name on it.  (depends on my creativity)

send me a msg on FB if you think that you will want us to have anything for you - water?  if you have to pee or other and don't want the porto pot, you have our house (on 16th, 2 blocks off the route).

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • Rum, I most definitely will! I usually stay to the West side of the route, so I'll be on your side.  Thank you for the offer of supplies, but I should be good on beverages.  I have my outfit picked out (I'm such a dork!). 

Black shorts, blue tank top, white visor.  And DARK sunglasses!   I will look at Bainbridge....I think Esyn said she's going to try to walk down, too, I just don't want her to go into labor!!! 

• Tonight - food shopping

Tomorrow - hair appointment, IL's visiting, I'm cooking a nice dinner.

Sunday - more IL's... ::eye roll::

It's the weekend before my big event so I may be at work both days... depends on if I need to get away or if I have a lot to do.  Probably both.

• Oh Yeah!  I will drop ESyn a note! 

if yuou are bored and want to calculate your running time from start to Bainbridge, that would help (we'll be sitting there regardless).

• image rumdrinx:

Oh Yeah!  I will drop ESyn a note! 

if yuou are bored and want to calculate your running time from start to Bainbridge, that would help (we'll be sitting there regardless).

can i come bang pots and pans too!?!?!  have a great race erbur!

• Of course ering!  be in touch!  you have my cell, yes?  I get emails on that super smart iPhone so you can reach me at the rumdrinx email too.

• Soccer game on Sunday.

Grocery shopping and cleaning will be in there somewhere.  Hopefully we can get our patio set finished too.

DD: 6-24-11

EDD: 9-20-14

• today/tonight - leaving work early to go down to old city to dayload with my department and then dinner.

tomorow - a 3rd birthday party and then later possibly a 30th birthday party

sunday - hopefully setting up my grill and grilling up some deliciousness.

• Good luck to the Broad St. runners!!!

I may waddle down to watch...RUM - if I do, I'll come to Bainbridge and give you a call if I can't find you. No guarantees though, I have to see how I feel that morning and if I'm up for walking!

My Boys

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2d9vkzn.jpg[/IMG]
  • image rumdrinx:

Of course ering!  be in touch!  you have my cell, yes?  I get emails on that super smart iPhone so you can reach me at the rumdrinx email too.

yup.  all set.  what time does the race start?

• Good luck all the broad street runners!  I'll be cheering you on in spirit.  I have some friends and family running, but it's just going to be too hot for this pregnant girl to be waddling around.  Best of luck!  Keep hydrated!
  • image ering1115:
    image rumdrinx:

Of course ering!  be in touch!  you have my cell, yes?  I get emails on that super smart iPhone so you can reach me at the rumdrinx email too.

yup.  all set.  what time does the race start?

I think 8:30 - buit I am under the gun at work and am not looking it up.

my guess it that we'd go out around 9:30?  noooo, maybe 945 - 10

• duh, I feel like a bonehead.  Best of luck to all you runners this weekend!  Stay hydrated!

• best of luck to all the runners this weekend!

I will not be doing anything this weekend except for reading and catching up on my DVR as I just had my wisdom teeth out.  Amazingly, I feel pretty good!

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD