Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Today: Neighborhood watch meeting w/Smyrna po-po this morning, Mountain biking, errands, dinner w/DH

Sat.: Bike ride, Kentucky Derby party, "crap" that needs to be done around the house

Sunday: Bike ride, watch bike race if it's not raining, grocery shopping

Re: Weekend Plans

• Tonight - Hopefully getting an iPad and the usual late night dinner

Rest of the weekend - no plans, maybe do some cleaning/organizing

• Tonight- Dinner and movie night with the kids. Josh told me this morning that he might go to Louisiana for the weekend to see his new neice. I'm looking forward to having the bed all to myself!

Tomorrow- If the weather holds off, Caid has a baseball game and Schuyler has practice (she hit her second grand slam ever in her game last night!!). I might go see some music tomorrow night.

Sunday- Church, baseball practice for Caid, softball game for Schuyler

Same old stuff every weekend.

• We don't have any exciting plans for this weekend. Just the usual cleaning, chores, errands, and maybe have a couple of friends over Saturday night.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Tonight - Going to try The Counter for dinner (I've never been)

No solid plans the rest of the weekend. If by some chance it's sunny, we might check out the Sandy Springs Farmer's Market or Renaissance Festival. I also need to catch up on The Office.

• Tonight: Small Group, packing for vacay.

Tomorrow: pay rent, deposit checks, leave for a week at the beach!

Sunday: whatever we decide...

• image rudywooten:
    Caid has a baseball game and Schuyler has practice (she hit her second grand slam ever in her game last night!!).

Go Schuyler!!!

• Tonight - out for mexican with DH

Tomorrow - wedding (please let the rain hold off until my ceremony is over!!!)

Sunday - client meeting, clean, laundry, errands, catch up on the dvr

• Tonight: no set plans and I like it

Sat: Prob see "Date Night" and go to Goldbergs (mrBAMF has become obsessed with a Nova bagel) and we're going to go get our WDW pics printed (finally!)

Sun: hanging and chilling

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image champagnedreams:

Tonight - Going to try The Counter for dinner (I've never been)

No solid plans the rest of the weekend. If by some chance it's sunny, we might check out the Sandy Springs Farmer's Market or Renaissance Festival. I also need to catch up on The Office.

the counter is pretty good. i would definitely go back, however, it is a little on the pricey side (but worth it in my opinion).
  • tonight - who knows. clean out my fridge in preparation for tomorrow

tomorrow - i get my new appliances!!!!!!!!!! tidy up for our maids that will come on monday. dinner at fogo de chao for my step son's b-day

sunday - dh's hockey game and relax

• image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    image champagnedreams:

Tonight - Going to try The Counter for dinner (I've never been)

the counter is pretty good. i would definitely go back, however, it is a little on the pricey side (but worth it in my opinion).

oh greaaat. we're going with my dad who is already weary that we are going someplace without a "coupon." but i figured since it was a burger joint, it probably wouldn't be pricey so he couldn't complain too much. Confused

• tonight: mexican with DH, then probably target

tomorrow: not sure...maybe some crafting if it rains, maybe some shopping too since i have a $10 off $10 coupon from jc penney...and i need to get mom a gift for mother's day, AND my dad's birthday is next week.

sunday: jewelry party at a friend's house, i'm really excited about it!

• Going to one of my bridesmaids and family in Savannah--they have two little girls and want to give us a ton of baby stuff.

• image smynings_bride:
    Going to one of my bridesmaids and family in Savannah--they have two little girls and want to give us a ton of baby stuff.

sweet!

• Tonight: a bbq at a work friend's of DH

Tomorrow- gym, then I'm going to a bed/bath warehouse sale, the rest depends on the weather

Sunday- Bark in the Park with DH and the puppers and MrsForrister and her DH and her  two puppers and another friend