Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

If you want to whine, come in here.

AF is making me feel like crap. I'm having terrible cramps, headache, nausea,muscle spasms, tiredness, and I want to cry for no real reason.

I would also like to leave work for the day, but I'm waiting on information from my boss, so I can't yet.

I also want to tell BF to make dinner, but I don't think he will go for that, especially since he will probably have some work to do.

I really don't want to clean out my car and get it ready to head out of town.

Ok I feel a little better now.

Re: If you want to whine, come in here.

• Cutting down on carbs has seriously messed with my stomach a bit
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • I am tired of DH being out of town and ready for him to be home from Brazil.

I don't feel like working and just want to go home.

I really need a nap. 

• I quit taking BCP (just b/c I was tired of it, not because I want to get knocked-up) and had my first period in a least a year last week.  My chest is broken out like a 16yr old and apparently 95% of my wardrobe is v-neck.  It's become a struggle just to find something to wear that won't cause my cws to stare at the giant red bumps as I walk by. Why won't this ish go away!?!?! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image UGADawg8:
    I quit taking BCP (just b/c I was tired of it, not because I want to get knocked-up) and had my first period in a least a year last week.  My chest is broken out like a 16yr old and apparently 95% of my wardrobe is v-neck.  It's become a struggle just to find something to wear that won't cause my cws to stare at the giant red bumps as I walk by. Why won't this ish go away!?!?! 

hormoneeeez

• And just as my nasuea was not overly interferring, I had to eat lunch and now I feel ill again.
  • My nasty Lean Cuisine lunch messed up my stomach. Now it hurts....
  • My baby has some sort of fascination with 3:30 in the morning... it is getting very old...

My body is ridiculously lumpy and deflated post baby, I am like the shape of Grimace from the McDonald's commercials... what the hell am I supposed to wear this summer. 

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Why won't these people make up their minds and decide they want this copier? geez people, it's only a few thousand, it's a great deal! Wink

Eating lunch felt so good to my starved belly I followed it with a small Frosty, which was a biiiit too much sugar & dairy. Smooth move, Exlax.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't think I'm going to do as well on my test tonight as I did on the one a couple of weeks ago. I hate this crap and if I don't pass, I might just give up all together, because retaking this class would be worse than ditching my dreams. 

I'm a little dramatic today, but at least my stomach doesn't hurt like all of you whiners.  

• I'm tired of doing the same thing and going the same places every weekend. For once I'd like to have something more to look forward to than sleep.
  • I'm ready for my freaking event season to over. I need some rest and I'm tired of working every night and weekend.

I also feel extremely poor and would honestly like to never be a bridesmaid again. It's too freaking expensive.

• Day 4 of Strattera. I think I'm focusing better but I have no appetite.

I've lost five lbs in four days and none of my work clothes fit anymore. I wouldn't mind losing weight if I had clothes to wear but now everything just looks sloppy.

• My husband messaged me and asked if a friend could drop off something that is my husband's at our house.

I said, "sure, but I'm leaving later."

He said, "I don't want it stolen, so would you mind staying until he comes?"

I said, "okay, I won't be leaving before 2:30, but it will be soon." 

He said, "he says he'll be leaving his house in about an hour." That was at 12:30

At 3:00 I messaged my H and said, "he isn't here and it's 1.5 hours after he was supposed to leave. If you told him I'd be here all day, you're mistaken. I need to go to school."

His response, "Oh. He said he left at 2:45."

It takes the dude 15 minutes to get here. I'm guessing he rolled out of bed at 3:00.

Rude! 

• image Aerorea:
    I'm tired of doing the same thing and going the same places every weekend. For once I'd like to have something more to look forward to than sleep.

THIS

• My neck is hurting, and it's causing what feel like electrical shocks down my arm. Sad
  • image Ms_Shell:
    My neck is hurting, and it's causing what feel like electrical shocks down my arm. Sad

That is called potential never damage, and needs to be looked at by a Dr. sooner rather than later.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Ms_Shell:
    My neck is hurting, and it's causing what feel like electrical shocks down my arm. Sad

That is called potential nerve damage, and needs to be looked at by a Dr. sooner rather than later.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Ms_Shell:

That is called potential nerve damage, and needs to be looked at by a Dr. sooner rather than later.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image WifeDeAngel:

image Ms_Shell:

haha, stupid Nest errors!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image WifeDeAngel:
    image WifeDeAngel:

image Ms_Shell:

haha, stupid Nest errors!

It's actually a pinched nerve that I "got" my freshman year of college coming out of a stunt... all the Dr. has ever done is give me Ibuprofin... I've found that a hydrocoadone (sp) and a 1/2 flexral/muscle relaxer taken with a glass of red wine will allow my muscles to relax enough to release the nerve.

The sucky part is that it will act up for no reason and then be fine for a long time.