Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: *RWO*

• Yes! It's with the same company I work with now, but in a different role/department. Since the company I work for is SO big, it's like a new job to me. It's a promotion, plus I would be in Buckhead, which is so much closer to where I live. I am excited, but I am going to really miss some of the coworkers I've gotten really close to over the past 3 years.
  • Congratulations! That's wonderful! What will you be doing now? You were doing UI design testing, right?
  • That's great! Congratulations!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Aerorea:
    Congratulations! That's wonderful! What will you be doing now? You were doing UI design testing, right?

Right now I'm doing UI design for web applications and at my new job I will be doing UI design for mobile phones.

• YAY for promotions! Congratulations! Now you could possibly make it to the Buckhead (possibly Perimeter) lunches! Wink
  • image RhymesWithOrange:

image Aerorea:
    Congratulations! That's wonderful! What will you be doing now? You were doing UI design testing, right?

Right now I'm doing UI design for web applications and at my new job I will be doing UI design for mobile phones.

That's great. It's definitely a growing market.

• Congrats! There is no better feeling than handing in that letter!
    image image