Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What happened to the Doughmesstic post?

Why was that deleted?

Re: What happened to the Doughmesstic post?

• imoanimoan member
    10000 Comments Eighth Anniversary
    Dobler and Cusack are not working for me to get into her betrayal page.  Any thoughts about what the new password is?
    Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • I was wondering the same thing! I hit refresh and boom it was gone!
  • I dunno. That's the second post about her today that has been deleted. The moderators must be her besties or something.

Imoan...did you try dobler and cusack without capitalizing the first letter?

image image
    image image
  • Damned if I know.  It wasn't one I frequented.

• You have to scroll to the bottom of her page where she talks about the mending blog change and there are a few new entries there - when you click on them, the cusack pw should work.
  • The password "dobler" worked for me earlier today (no caps).
  • imoanimoan member
    10000 Comments Eighth Anniversary
    image Falada45:

I dunno. That's the second post about her today that has been deleted. The moderators must be her besties or something.

Imoan...did you try dobler and cusack without capitalizing the first letter?

I tried dobler with a lower case d 13 times... I just tried it now and it worked.  Weird!  Thanks!

Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • "dobler" should work for the Betrayal section. "cusack" should work for the Mending section.
    image image
    image image
  • Those two pw have been working for me too, no caps. Yeah, I also wonder if she's been seeing them and reporting them some how? Would that make the mods delete it?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • She changed it b/c "she" got a hold of the password Sad
  • I'm not surprised at all. Anyone can add her on fb (her business one) and email her for the pw. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a friend do this or created a fake fb page. Still stinks though. :-/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • does anyone know who "she" is? 
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2exyblx.jpg[/IMG]
    Winning ain't easy
  • image BBgurl:
    does anyone know who "she" is? 

Don't know the name. It's apparently someone her husband went to high school with.

image image
    image image
  • image BBgurl:

Nope, I tried to figure it out but couldn't. She's never mentioned "her" by name.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image Mycrimsonheart:

image BBgurl:

Nope, I tried to figure it out but couldn't. She's never mentioned "her" by name.

I really want to see if she is as pretty as the blog writer claims or maybe it's just her being insecure.  

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2exyblx.jpg[/IMG]
    Winning ain't easy
  • image BBgurl:
    image Mycrimsonheart:

image BBgurl:

I really want to see if she is as pretty as the blog writer claims or maybe it's just her being insecure.  

Me too! I also wonder if she's actually as skinny as she claims her to be or if she's just has a bit of a smaller frame than her and again she's be being insecure about herself.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm willing to bet it's her insecurity - she seems riddled with insecurities. Why else would she would stay with a guy like that?
  • image doglove:
    I'm willing to bet it's her insecurity - she seems riddled with insecurities. Why else would she would stay with a guy like that?

Definitely...I've said this twice but they got DD...I decided to stop reading because I was discusted with her when she posted about "taking the truck back". I can't believe someone could be so insecure with themselves to feel the need to 1. have sex with a cheating husband so soon (what was it 2 weeks?) and 2. have sex with a cheating husband where he was doing his cheating!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image Mycrimsonheart:

image doglove:
    I'm willing to bet it's her insecurity - she seems riddled with insecurities. Why else would she would stay with a guy like that?

Definitely...I've said this twice but they got DD...I decided to stop reading because I was discusted with her when she posted about "taking the truck back". I can't believe someone could be so insecure with themselves to feel the need to 1. have sex with a cheating husband so soon (what was it 2 weeks?) and 2. have sex with a cheating husband where he was doing his cheating!

I know! Blech! It's hard to stomach the comments to her blog as well, everyone telling her she's so strong and brave - wtf? If she was so strong and brave she would ditch that guy and show some herself some respect!  I'll can't understand how anyone can go back to a relationship once the trust is so broken like that.

• GBCKGBCK member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

image Un4getabl2:
    She changed it b/c "she" got a hold of the password Sad

Here's my cold-hearted moment of the day...

you mean thwen you have identifying information in your blog (like your kids unique real name, your business info, etc) and convienent coincidences (like details about your husband and the other woman), and then you go onto public message boards and post the password for all sundry to see, you can't stop people you dislike from seeing it and using it?

say it ain't so!

Next you'll tell me the north pole is a desolate place without any elves!

(I've no problem w/ her keeping the blog.  But I think the degree of self-delusion if she thinks TOW isn't reading this w/ glee is even more absurd than the self-delusion I already want to shake her out of when I read her blog)

• Will someone please post a link to where you put the password in? Thanks!
  • I'm a gluten for punishment. I just went back to get the link: http://www.doughmesstic.net/betrayal/  both pw's still worked for me.

She updated, a not so discusting post about how she's seeing a second therapist and how she needs to realize she's not okay. I think some of the not so peachy comments she hasn't posted have gotten to her (in a good way).

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank God she is going to another therapist! That is the first smart thing she has done since she discovered the affair. I also like the fact that she is considering going without her husband.

I hate the way she has been dealing with this, but I just want her to get some peace. Her husband is such a tool.

image image
    image image