South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

for those with allergies...

mine have not really even started!  i have a little bit of an itchy throat but usually by may i am miserable.  i thought this was going to be a horrible allergy season.  i am almost suspicious that i am adapting to NJ spring pollen after 4 yrs here?

Re: for those with allergies...

• Mine have been horrible and so have my co-workers. I get the itchy eye stuff and my asthma is really bad this year. I want to rip my eyes out most days. I need to get my eye drops it should help. Happy your are better.

Ps Shari your baby bump is adorable! Good luck with the last bit of your pregnancy.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12

P/SAIF welcome!
  • image D&J1202:

Mine have been horrible and so have my co-workers. I get the itchy eye stuff and my asthma is really bad this year. I want to rip my eyes out most days. I need to get my eye drops it should help. Happy your are better.

Ps Shari your baby bump is adorable! Good luck with the last bit of your pregnancy.

thank you! ( although i am a little concerned about growth of baby because my belly is measuring significantly smaller then with my first pg.)

i am sending tons of baby dust your way :) 

• Sheri, I was just saying the same thing!!  I expected my allergies to be SO much worse right now.  I have a few symptoms but nothing crazy yet....although I probably just jinxed myself :)

And I pray my baby bump looks like yours!!!!  I swear you've had the cutest baby bumps ever :)  and don't worry about the baby, I know someone who gained 12 lbs while pregnant and she was originally a size 2 and had a 9lb baby!!

• image nygirl07:

Sheri, I was just saying the same thing!!  I expected my allergies to be SO much worse right now.  I have a few symptoms but nothing crazy yet....although I probably just jinxed myself :)

And I pray my baby bump looks like yours!!!!  I swear you've had the cutest baby bumps ever :)  and don't worry about the baby, I know someone who gained 12 lbs while pregnant and she was originally a size 2 and had a 9lb baby!!

i wonder why our allergies havent been bad?  i am sure i am jinxing myself but i am so happy to be sleeping with the windows open and fresh air!

that is good to know.... i've gained 34 lbs so far but it is spread all over my body.  i am anxious to have my little guy out and will be so relieved when i see he is ok.  this pg has been too stressful! 

• image shari_rngleson:
    image nygirl07:

Sheri, I was just saying the same thing!!  I expected my allergies to be SO much worse right now.  I have a few symptoms but nothing crazy yet....although I probably just jinxed myself :)

i wonder why our allergies havent been bad?  i am sure i am jinxing myself but i am so happy to be sleeping with the windows open and fresh air!

that is good to know.... i've gained 34 lbs so far but it is spread all over my body.  i am anxious to have my little guy out and will be so relieved when i see he is ok.  this pg has been too stressful! 

I know, I keep hearing the news say how bad pollen levels are and I've got nothing...not complaining though b/c it normally knocks me out!

Best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy and you do not look like you gained 34 lbs!!  Can't wait to see picts of the little guy

• mine have been pretty bad! I know I'm highly allergic to pollen. Most days I need to use my nasal spray and Allegra D.

Shari - I'm sure everything is fine. I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!