Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm tired of this Sex Rehab BS.

Every famous (celebrity, politician...) man caught cheating has thrown himself into this and while I think Sex Addiction is a legit (I think...maybe...) thing, EVERY MAN caught f*cking hookers and skanks can't use it as an excuse! Seriously. Enough is enough.

"So no, I

Re: I'm tired of this Sex Rehab BS.

• Agreed!!
    image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name
  • I agree. The thing that I wonder is once they are out of the sex rehab, if they end up having another affair, will it be brushed off like "oh, it's to be expected, they have an addiction" or will it actually be seen as wrongdoing on their part.
  • Exactly. Is it a "Relapse" that they can't "help" ? At what point does the "disease" end and responsibilty to own up to your actions begin? Any woman who lets her husband use that excuse over and over needs to be smacked.
    "So no, I
  • Sorry, I don't care if you have an addiction. I don't want you poking other girls then poking me. I'd give two chances and he's gone.
    30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
  • hey, don't you know? rehab is the new black.
  • I wouldn't even give him 2.  Fool me once:  shame on you.  Fool me twice:  shame on me.
  • image LemonLover33:
    Sorry, I don't care if you have an addiction. I don't want you poking other girls then poking me. I'd give two chances and he's gone.

me too. If he made the mistake once and realized that he was risking losing his family over it and regretted it, I would certainly give him another chance. If he made the mistake again, I would have to do what was best for my family and myself and ask him to leave, because I can't imagine that anyone who would continuously cheat has the respect for their partner that it takes to make a relationship work.

• You ladies are so much more forgiving then I am. In my book, cheating=3 strikes. And as we all know, 3 strikes means he'd be out!