Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

4.5 day weekend

And I am on my third drink of the evening already.

This may be the last of it's kind.  I'm going to appreciate it.

Eat, drink, and be merry.  For tomorrow, we may conceive.

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse

Re: 4.5 day weekend

• Wait, wait wait. Are you saying you are trying to get pregnant right now? Is his penis touching you as we speak?
  • Wait, what? WHAT? I NEED TIME TO PREPARE!!!!! You can't go to the tri boards without me!!!!!!!!!
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • NO, not this minute.  But I have as little as months left.  MONTHS.  I'm counting each of my precious "lasts" as they go by.

I should write a pregnancy bucket list!

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Your bucket list seeems to mostly consist of alcohol.
  • 1. alcohol

2. sleeping late

3. hours of TV

4. hours of reading

5. R rated movies in the afternoon

6. meeting friends for lunch on days off

7. quiet quiet quiet

8. out-of-bedroom sexual acts

I'm sure there's more.

• You should still be able to swing #8, at least while you can keep the kid confined to a crib and don't have to worry about him/her waddling down the hallway mid-adventure.  And #5 should still be fairly feasible, too.  Keep the hope alive!
  • I think all of those things are still possible. You will just have to be more flexible about when/how they will happen.
  • We do all of those things.Sometimes several at once.

Tell him to shoot them up there and get pregnant already. The faster you do it the faster it's over with.

image Ready to rumble.
  • Yeah, we do all those things too. Kristen and I RULE. 

Fenton's bucket list forgot the bucket of alcohol. 

• ::fistbumps Noisy:: Don't do 5 & 8 together.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Wait...isn't that what afternoon naps are for?

• Naps are for 1,3, &7
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I think you owe me and Bethie an apology for giving us such a scare.  I thought you were going to start tomorrow.  Remember, he has to pull out and *** in his hand until at least July!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image CaliopeSpidrman:
    I think you owe me and Bethie an apology for giving us such a scare.  I thought you were going to start tomorrow.  Remember, he has to pull out and *** in his hand until at least July!
    otherwise you have to get the DNA test done.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Since when do I not get a call about a long weekend?  Douche.
  • image ChristinS:
    Since when do I not get a call about a long weekend?  Douche.

This post is really awkward now.

• Is George sitting on a roll of paper towels the international sign for awkward?

I am using my days off to be a keeper at home and serve my husband.  And watch TV.  And like Winged said, I will probably be drunk the whole time, so I can't drive!

• We still do 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8

• Count me in Noisy and Kristen's club - I still all of those things.  Well, I don't watch R rated movies in the afternoon, mostly because I don't watch movies period.

Noisy - my cats love to attack the paper towel roll also.  I wonder what cats have against paper towels?

• Whatever.  I'm way too busy to hang out with you anyways.
  • This has GOT to be an April Fools joke, right??

• you're so dramatical, Fent.  a bucket list is stuff you haven't done, right?  you've done all of those things for years.  get knocked up already, you big wuss.