Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FS: Wedding decor, accessories, favors, etc.

Will accept pay pal or local pick up in pittsburgh.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in anything.

Thank you! Happy Planning!  

1. Martha Stewart Wedding Bell Favor Bags 20 Count Kit. Includes ribbon, name cards bags. $5

2. Martha Stewart " Save the Date" Transfers 12 per pack they are gold with a gold design around the wording $2 each per pack have atleast 10 packs of these

3. Martha Stewart Eyelet cards kit. 40 Cards/Envelopes. These can be used as save the dates, rsvp cards, reception info, or direction cards. $8 each have atleast 4 packs of these

4. Martha Stewart Champagne colored Ring pillow with matching flower girl basket. $6. Bought this when I was convinced I was going to have an Ivory wedding dress. But I ended up with white, so I want to get a white ring bearer pillow.

5. Victoria Lynn Guest book wrap $2 each have this in Red and in Black several of each. Can be used for the guest book, to wrap around pillar candles or place onto baskets.

6. Victoria Lynn Pen Holder Wrap $1.50 each have several in red and black. Can be used for the pen holder, candles, wrapped around flower stems.

7. Martha Stewart Eyelet Confetti pouches. 20 Count. Prefilled and packaged conffeti packs. $3 ( this package was opened to look at them, but none of the packs were used.

8. Victoria Lynn Rhinestone flower pin in satin sage green type of color. Has 3 satin rose buds with rhinestone in the middle and satin leaves $1 each have atleast 6 of these. These are good to put on the guest book, or pew pows, flower girl basket, pin on sashes... multipule uses!

9. Also have packs of wedding favor boxes clear with silver hearts on them $2 each pack have atleast 2 packs of these left.

10. Mixed silk rose petals and red silk rose petals $2 a pack atleast 4 packs of these left

11. Martha Stewart Grosgrain bow stickers, 20 stickers per pack. $ 3 per pack I have atleast 5 of these. I used these on my save the dates to give them more intrest and they turned out great!

12. Martha Stewart favor boxes, 10 boxes in each pack. $ 3 per pack. They are a green almost lime but not as bright. I have 5 packs of these.

13. Victoria Lynn Ring Pillow Wrap in Red Satin $ 4 each. I have atleast 3 of these left. I am using these for the ring pillow and then for the aisle bows they have lots of uses! This also matches the guest book, and pen holder wraps in my other listing.

14. Martha Stewart Celebrate Daisy Tags- 2 packs- 20 Tags and ribbons in each package. $7 for both packages.

15. Martha Stewart Celbrate Eyelet Guest Book $7

16. 4 Double strand pearl necklaces. $6 each does not include shipping. I ordered these for the bridesmaids but they did not go with the dresses.

17. 2 sets of Pearl bracelets. Each set comes with 6 individual pearl bracelets tied together with ribbon. These match the necklaces perfectly. $6 each set does not include shipping.

18. 3 BOXES OF HEART SHAPED

WHITE FAVOR TINS

72 TOTAL( 24 IN EACH BOX)

ALL 3 BOXES $20 PLUS SHIPPING

WILL SELL SEPERATLEY

- Tulle Circles with scalloped edge 50 pack

$ 3 plus shipping

- Bouquet Wraps-

white with eyelet design and white ribbon

have 6 packs of these $ 20 for all 6 plus shipping

will sell seperatley

- BRIDES SEAT MARKERS

2 In a pack cream with brown outline and brown satin ribbon,

good for marking the bride and grooms seat or as reserved

markers on chair backs $ 6 plus shipping

- 2 PACKS OF BRIDES bottle wraps

12 in each pack. Wrap around wine or water bottles

$8 for both packs plus shipping

-3 packs of Creative Tags

25 in each pack.

$6 for all 3 packs plus shipping

http://www.weddingwire.com/kevinnicki Wedding Countdown Ticker image 108 Invited! image 85 Are ready to party!
image 18 Will be missing out image 05 Are MIA