Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby Girl Dresses

Hey Girls,

My sister in law makes the cutest baby girl clothes! Check out her website and stuff! She does some really great work!

dressbabybeautiful.etsy.com

Re: Baby Girl Dresses

• Spamming & solicitation are both against nest rules.  Reported.
  • Ya i have been told....I am sorry I really didnt know...I was just trying to help out my sister in law! I really am sorry
  • Cute but over priced - I can get a better deal @ Kohl's or Target.
  • man, people are harsh! ...i'm sure that solicitation is against the rules...but geez. i immediately thought "dwight" from the office on the first post reply there! sorry koroshetz...doubt everyone on here is looking for something to complain about!

• I thought the dresses were really cute... Too bad I don't have any babies...LOL
  • lol me neither. but i thought maybe the people who do have kids or are planning to have kids might find something to their liking!

• i dont think its over priced...if it is...its because its hand made
  • Cute. They remind me of some of Pin's stuff over at the Parenting Board.

But this isn't the place.

• image Skadilynd:

man, people are harsh! ...i'm sure that solicitation is against the rules...but geez. i immediately thought "dwight" from the office on the first post reply there! sorry koroshetz...doubt everyone on here is looking for something to complain about!

If the rules aren't followed or enforced, these boards will just turn into a running ad for people selling crap.
  • ya...i totally get that...i'm just saying that people don't have to be so on fire and rude about it. just relax give a friendly reminder. 
  • GBCKGBCK member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

image Skadilynd:
    ya...i totally get that...i'm just saying that people don't have to be so on fire and rude about it. just relax give a friendly reminder. 

But...why when the explanation was more-or-less ignored?

I mean, you say 'sorry' but still leave the 'ad' up.  So you still get your free advertising while flaunting the rules.  

Doesn't seem right.

(and, yes, vendor-oopses are one of the times when I advocate deleting your post)

• image GBCK:

image Skadilynd:
    ya...i totally get that...i'm just saying that people don't have to be so on fire and rude about it. just relax give a friendly reminder. 

But...why when the explanation was more-or-less ignored?

I mean, you say 'sorry' but still leave the 'ad' up.  So you still get your free advertising while flaunting the rules.  

Doesn't seem right.

(and, yes, vendor-oopses are one of the times when I advocate deleting your post)

This isn't the OP although I suspect they are the same person or it is the SIL herself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • haha not the SIL, just happened to stop in and see the post :) probably good to delete since warned though :)..but like she said she is new....so she probably didn't think to do that either you know!
  • imoanimoan member
    10000 Comments Eighth Anniversary

www.etsy.com

Tell your SIL to try this.  

Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • The reason I would buy handmade clothes would be to get away from labels and name brands. I know many people feel the same way. She might make more sales if she stopped sewing on her brand name onto the clothes. JMO.
    image image
  • Those are really cute dresses.

• I already tried to delete it more than once the website continues to promt me that someone will take a look at this and fix the problem...dont know who that someone is but if it bothers you so much just dont read it! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!