South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Well Hello, Spring!

Nice of you to show up!  It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday.  I took a nice long walk with some coworkers to enjoy the weather.  I'm hoping to cut out a little early today :)

I'm off tomorrow and I can't wait to sleep in.  My alarm woke me up this morning from a dead sleep and I'm pretty miserable.  Did anyone see that Southwest Airlines add about $30,$60 and $90 out of Philly?  I told H that we should just pick somewhere and go for a day or two at those prices.  I definitely need to 'treat' myself when next week is over.

I hope everyone has a great day and is able to get outside to enjoy this amazing weather!

Re: Well Hello, Spring!

• This weather is amazing!!! and it's only suppose to get better!

I took off yesterday b/c I was out late the night before for the Michael Buble concert but I just ran errands and got my car inspected.  Today I have to go look for a wedding gown with my sister right after work. I'm hoping I get to enjoy a little more of the outside weather.

I just saw the commercial for Southwest airlines...did you see where the flights go at those prices?  I'm gonna have to do some reasearch.

Have a great day!!

• I made the most amazing loaded baked potato soup and cheddar baked biscuits for dinner last night.  We have zero left overs.

• The fares are good on like Tues, Wed, but then also on Sat. If you could get a Sat-Sat trip in before the end of May, you'd be golden. And they go to some good places like Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm, San Fran, etc. 

I'm mad because I just booked my flight out to visit my bff in Minnesota for the end of April. I wouldn't have been eligible for the fares because I'm flying Fri-Sun, but I maybe could have made it work to leave Sat morning. Oh well. 

I'm loving this weather. Walking the dog in capris and flops was amazing yesterday. H and I ended up going out for sushi, which was nice.

Today I have a presentation at my college and I'm totally not prepared...

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning! Those SW fares sound great. I'll have to check it out.

H left for VA this morning - goes to his best friend's house for March Madness. I can't go because of work -sucks. I think the nice weather makes it even harder. I did go to breakfast with him and Jack this morning, and came to work at 9 instead of my usual 7:30. It was nice to enjoy some time with them before work.

I really thought it was Friday this morning. what a disappointment!

• i want to hear about any getaways.  i dont think we will be going on a vaca for quite some time so i will live through the travel channel and my friends vacations!