South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who wants to run away somewhere with me?

Preferably somewhere warm that serves drinks 24/7.  So this past weekend we didn't have an open house, so we didn't bother cleaning.  That just came back to bite us, because I got a call last night at 8:45 from a realtor asking to show our place to his client tonight.  He also asked if we could be out by the end of April, which would be awesome.  STRESS!  I need to just go away somewhere and not come back until summer.

I barely slept at all last night.  I think I laid in bed until at least midnight and then woke up every hour until 5am. 

How's everyone's week going so far? 

Re: Who wants to run away somewhere with me?

• I want to go somewhere warm with a buffet and a bar.  Sign me up.

My sister just announced that she is pregnant. 

• I'm in! I totally need a vacation. work sucks lately.

Izzy - that's great about the interest in the house, but I would be stressed too! I hope the guy makes an offer.

Nat - is this your sister that just got married?

• That's a great sign, right, Izzy?

Nat -- good or bad?

Toni, I got my Gap jeans last night and loooove one of the pairs. I think I'm officially done maternity clothes shopping, at least for the big things. The other pair is weird, but only $30 so I don't know whether to bother returning them or not. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is my sister who got married in October and has wanted to be a mom since she was in her 20's.  She told herself that no matter what she would wait until she was married.  I'm very excited for her.  She peed on three sticks before she believed she was really pregnant.  Then she tied balloons to them.  That is how she told her husband, with balloons and pee sticks.
  • Aw, good for her then Nat! That's exciting.

Kat - glad you liked the Gap jeans. I loved Gap Maternity. their shirts fit me best toward the end - Motherhood shirts were shorter. I wore lots of cotton skirts toward the end and after the baby - they were comfy and elastic :)

• The quick interest is a good sign.  Fingers, toes and everything else crossed :)

Nat, that's awesome!  Congrats!!

• image phillygrl16:

Aw, good for her then Nat! That's exciting.

Kat - glad you liked the Gap jeans. I loved Gap Maternity. their shirts fit me best toward the end - Motherhood shirts were shorter. I wore lots of cotton skirts toward the end and after the baby - they were comfy and elastic :)

Glad for your sister!!! That's fun.

Yea, I've been buying a lot of dresses and keeping out any skirts/dresses I think will work. I am SO happy it's getting warmer! My sweaters/long sleeved stuff is just getting too short so I need to be able to wear dresses and skirts. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I would give my left arm for a vacation right about now! 

Good luck tonight Izzy!

Congrats on your sister's pee sticks Natalie!

Congrats on the maternity shopping Kapow!