December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

baby updates

I think its time for an update on all our little ones! Age? weight? Length? Milstones? Teeth? Share everything exciting!

Re: baby updates

• Luke is 2 years and 5 months old. He's 31 lbs and 33 inches. He is well into the terrible 2s, talking a ton and getting interested in the potty! Viviane is 5 months, 16 lbs 12 oz and 25 inches long. She's cutting her first tooth right now, she's close to sitting up by herself and she's getting her final cast off on Wednesday!!!
  • She is 8 weeks old today! We have the doc next week but at last appointment she was 9lbs 14oz and 22 1/4 inches long. She is starting to smile a bunch now.
    M & D - 12/29/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 - D&E - 10/1/10 @ 19w2d - thanatophoric dysplasia confirmed.
    Charlotte Lillian will be forever in our hearts.

Baby #3 - Little Bean - natural miscarriage - 1/17/11 @ 5w5d

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image TELK83:
    Luke is 2 years and 5 months old. He's 31 lbs and 33 inches.

wow, our nephew will be 6 in a couple of months and he's only 35 lbs! I knew he was a shrimp, but geez louise. i need to feed that boy some hamburgers. haha

• Chase will be 8 months next Monday.  On Friday at his dr appt he weighed 15.8lbs.  He is 27.5' long.  He should be crawling, but is too busy trying to pull up and creep along everything.  All he wants to do is stand up and try to walk.  Guess he'll walk before he crawls.  New development, he cut his 1st tooth yesterday.  He is starting to eat table foods and his first word last week was 'Mama'!
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2s5zgas.jpg[/IMG]
  • image SuthrnBelle72:
    first word last week was 'Mama'!

How sweet!!

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oab4us.jpg[/IMG]
  • Brandi: how does Vivi weigh more than bug!? Hehe. My chuncky girl! She just gained 2 lbs this month out of no where. She was 14 lbs 11 oz 4 weeks ago. How is babyfood going? Are you making or buying or both? I'm not looking forward to babyfood...blah...
  • Well I haven't been to the pedi since Jan. 13th, but then he weighed 16lbs. and was a little over 25 inches. I'm thinking he probably weighs about 18lbs or so now and seems to have lengthened by a few inches in the last month.  I've noticed that he's losing a lot of his chunk and growing longer and leaner : (

Lots of milstones lately.  He's been rolling since about 4 months, I think.  Trying to crawl now.  He plays peek-a-boo by putting his little blankie over his head and pulling it away real quick (see my facebook video).  And he also gives kisses now (open-mouthed of course like most babies do at first)...so cute!!  No teeth yet, but I'm thinking very soon!  Oh, and sits in the cart now at the supermarket and in high chairs at restaurants like a big boy!

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/abnv4p.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/qmzxjc.jpg[/IMG]
  • Satchel is 3.5 months old.  He has learned to come when we call, and he's doing great with potty training!  He's starting to wait by the door for us when he needs to go out (instead of peeing in front of the door).  He also loves playing fetch, but he still needs to get a treat every 2 or 3 throws to keep doing it.

He had his third (and final, for now) round of vaccinations last Thursday, and he was 23.5 pounds!  He's gaining about 2.5-3 pounds a week!  He's now tall enough that he can get things off the coffee table, so nothing is safe anymore.  Smile  He loves going outside in the backyard to run around and chew on sticks, but the weirdo doesn't love going on walks.  We're working with him on that.

(Sorry...couldn't resist giving info about my "baby.")  Smile

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lol carrie! You got one big 3 month old!
  • image TELK83:
    Brandi: how does Vivi weigh more than bug!? Hehe. My chuncky girl! She just gained 2 lbs this month out of no where. She was 14 lbs 11 oz 4 weeks ago. How is babyfood going? Are you making or buying or both? I'm not looking forward to babyfood...blah...

I'm doing both...  it is really easy to make, and my motto seems to be, if I won't eat it myself, I won't make my kid eat it.  Some of that jar stuff is just NASTY!!!

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2s5zgas.jpg[/IMG]
  • Lincoln hasn't been to the pedi since January. He was 11 lbs. then. Now he is almost 26 inches and probably 12.5-13 lbs. He's a tall, skinny dude!

He's sleeping through the night! From 10:30 or 11 to about 7:30 am!

He's doing very well with holding his head up and sitting with assistance. (I'm going tomorrow to buy him a bumbo seat!) He's discovered his hands and loves to suck on his fingers. He grabs at toys and LOVES his little blue dog. They are buddies.He also loves for mommy and daddy to read to him - especially Dr. Suess and Little Bear books.

Just yesterday he started rolling from side to side on his back and managed to get on his tummy a few times.