Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DRW: Elways (Cherry Creek)

We went Saturday night.  We had an early reservation (5pm) and got there a little early, so we hung out in the bar until our table was ready.

The red pepper soup was really, really good, though I might have added a touch more creme to it as the chef.  DH ordered the cesear and said it could have used a little more dressing.

The sirloin was really good, and cooked perfectly.  No complaints there.

Our sides were mashed potatoes, which were really really good.  They were lumpy, which Iove, and had a good amount of garlic to them.  Our other side was cremed corn, which was TO DIE FOR!!  Seriusly, I considered licking the bowl!!  They really should give you more!

Since it was my b-day, they gave us a homemade "dingdong" covered in chocolate ganash (sp?) that was super rich and super chocolately and super yummy.  We also got the cheesecake and brownie loli-pops that come with dinner.  They were good, but they weren't the dingdong!

All in all, well worth the hype and excitement!  Excellent service and a damn good meal.

Photo by: Ann Goldenberg

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2gvmvqb.jpg[/IMG]

The Holbrook House

Re: DRW: Elways (Cherry Creek)