International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

YAY for London GTG!

Can't wait to see you all there!

Re: YAY for London GTG!

• I'm all excited too!  
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio
  • Hey, I'm really sorry to do this to you guys last minute, but I won't be able to go. 

DH was supposed to fly to the US on business this morning, but had a panic attack and refused to go. So things here are kind of in an uproar at the moment.

I'm really really sorry. I was very much looking forward to seeing you, and meeting UKYankee. But I'll definitely be at the next GTG, which hopefully will be soon.

Have fun, and again, I'm really sorry. 

• Brainie I hope he feels better soon.    Take good care of him.  

We will see you soon:-)

Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio
  • Thanks. It's not a new thing, but it's never been this bad before. 
  • So sorry that he's had this issue.  Is he getting any help for it?  I know this is a weird thing to put out there on a board, but if you ever need a rec for a therapist, let me know.  I have a few good people who work with anxiety issues.
  • It was fun!  And so nice to put names to faces.