September 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Paranormal Activity

I love scary movies but they also ending up scaring the crap out of me.  As a kid it wasn't so bad but the older I get the more freaked out I get.

Dustin and I got Paranormal Activity from Netflix and watched it tonight.  In the dark.  And maybe it's hokey or whatever but I believe in ghosts and poltergeists and what not.  And I know the movie isn't real but just the IDEA that something like that could happen... oh my gosh.

And of course I'm someone that wakes up at least once, if not multiple times, to go to the bathroom.  I have a feeling I'm going to be scared to get out of bed tonight.

Re: Paranormal Activity

• I watched that movie a few weeks ago..... I don't think it lived up to the hype at all. True, a lot of the parts were very realistic and freaky... but the ending left me laughing more than anything.