November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi Girls!!! My apologies.

I haven't been around as often as I normally am.  Things have been crazy busy at work and but the time I get home, I just want to sit with M because he's been working a shiit ton and we haven't seen each other much.  We've been needing the very few hours we have during the week to focus on us.  I have been able to pop on at work for a few minutes here and there and respond to a few posts, but nothing like I used to and I'm so sorry.  I miss you all a ton and I hope I can get back to Nesting the way I did before soon enough.  I don't know if I've missed anything lately, if there's anything important and good to know feel free to fill me in please!

You all mean so much to me, but so does my husband and right now we need to focus on each other.  I haven't even gone out myself to even see my cousin (which I used to a lot because we are like sisters) until last night.

Again, I'm so sorry I haven't been around and I just wanted to say hello and let you all know I'm still alive and around, lol.  I didn't want you all to start thinking I was slowly disappearing from here.  I could/would never be able to do that.

Big love and hugs to you all and I hope this quick hello finds you well.

Re: Hi Girls!!! My apologies.