November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Last night...

I had every intention to update my blog and you girls about everything...then I checked my email and my best friend wrote me an email basically telling me I was a bad friend and I don't make time for her when I go to Ft. Lauderdale and a bunch of other stuff... Needless to say, I addressed that issue which then turned in to a bigger issue!

I kept trying to tell myself NOT to feel bad about it, because I do make time for her, but she always has other stuff to do...she never makes plans with me and then blames it on me.

I am going to blame this blow out on her being stressed from school (her final for her 3rd semester in the Nursing program is Monday and she hasn't studied enough...because she was planning my shower...atleast that's what she's blaming it on) and me being pregnant.

I am heading to Ft. Lauderdale again today for another friend's baby shower and some shopping, but I will try and update everything tonight! I miss you girls and I need to start chatting more, because then when Sadie comes I will be less visible again...BOOO!  I will try and balance because I really truly love you girls and all your support and encouragement and knowledge and all the other good stuff!!

XOXO

Re: Last night...

• pooh pooh on the shittty friend.  I hope you get to enjoy your time and I can't wait to read the update.  We love you too honey!!!!!!
  • That is just horrible. 

What 'friend' does that?!  Wow... hope you get your time you need!

• I love it when people decide that your major event is the reason you guys are having a problem, when it's clearly them. When J and I got together, I was having problems with my friend Kate. When we got engaged, I finally confronted Kate about her bailing on plans constantly and refusing to get together outside her neighborhood (she's never been in my apartment in the 3 years I've lived there). She said she decided I didn't have time for her anymore because of J. Um, what? I'm the only calling and trying to get together, how does that communicate "I don't have time for you."

Sorry, that was a bit of an unintended rant. But what I mean is I know where you are coming from!

• Ugh...olike its your fault.  You totally forced her to throw a shower for you right?

Sounds like she needs to learn time management skills.

Travel safe and take care of yourself!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    TTC #1 13 cycles, CP 6/09, TTC #2 1 cycle
    CDing, EP'd for 13 months for #1, BFing for #2
    Pregnancy Hypertension - inductions at 39w, I grow big babies: DD was 9 pounds 1 ounce 22 inches, DS was 11 pounds even 22 inches - both vaginal deliveries
  • image softskate31:

Ugh...olike its your fault.  You totally forced her to throw a shower for you right?

Sounds like she needs to learn time management skills.

Travel safe and take care of yourself!

This is her problem. 

• Yeah, like it's your problem, right Confused  Hopefully she's just stressed about school and then will return to normal soon enough.  It's probably just convenient for her to deflect blame on others...which is sh!tty for you. 

Can't wait for the update!   We miss you around here.  BTW, love your new FB pic!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image veruca5839:

Yeah, like it's your problem, right Confused  Hopefully she's just stressed about school and then will return to normal soon enough.  It's probably just convenient for her to deflect blame on others...which is sh!tty for you. 

Can't wait for the update!   We miss you around here.  BTW, love your new FB pic!

This! I hope I'm as cute as you when I'm that far along.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What a dope ... she sounds really self-absorbed and just like she wants to blame things on others!

We miss you too. :) Sadie is coming so soon!