October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

* EMNI *

I saw your Friday confession was about moving to STL!  You're from here originally?  Where would you be moving?  DH and I lived in the city for several years and we just moved out to West County last summer.  Good luck! :)
Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!

Re: * EMNI *

• Hey Kellijoe!  Yep, I was born and raised in St. Louis County and DH lived in the Soulard area.  We are so anxious to get back (St. Louis is seriously the greatest city!)  We're looking at St. Charles and Chesterfield area, but are open to anything!  We have very different tastes; he could a downtown loft or something backwoods with some acreage, but I would much prefer the 'burbs with neighors, a backyard, and a short drive to a grocery store and a mall :)

How's west county treating you?  Do you like it more than city life?

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/1zwn53q.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/t6umh2.jpg[/IMG]
  • It's nice out here in the 'burbs, but we really miss our neighborhood in the city!  Within about a 6 block walk, we could eat any kind of food you could think of, go to the grocery store, a movie theater, and a pet store.  If it weren't for working a few miles away, we wouldn't have needed a car!  Ha!  We still go to the pet shop to get our dog's nails cut and buy his food because we liked it so much.

But, it's also nice to have the space out here in the 'burbs.  We moved from a 600 sq ft 1-bedroom 1-bathroom in the city (with the smallest bathroom and kitchen possible) to over 900 sq ft 2-bed, 2-bath for the same price!  It's so nice to have more room.  I think it was worth the move.

Good luck trying to move back, we're gearing up for Cardinal Season! :)  I love STL in the summer! :)

Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!