December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WFD tonight?

I think we are heading to a church fish fry later :)

Re: WFD tonight?

• we are eating at the baseball game and my mom made homemade chili and we are having hot dogs. im excited!

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • We're going to another Kings game so I think we'll eat there as they gave us a gift card with our season tickets to spend on food and we just found out that it expires Sunday and we have $100 left on it!
  • John just called and said he wants to go out tonight, but we haven't decided where we'll go.

• Not sure. We are going to an engagement party tonight for some of our friends, and I don't know if they are serving supper or just appetizers. If it's just appetizers, we'll find a restaurant afterward.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image cjbamforth:
    We're going to another Kings game so I think we'll eat there as they gave us a gift card with our season tickets to spend on food and we just found out that it expires Sunday and we have $100 left on it!

wow, that's a lot to spend at a ball game! is it a concession stand type thing? if so, could you maybe pay for the order behind you or something? like leave the balance for as much as it'll cover for the people behind you after yall have gotten all you wanted? i've always wanted to do that at a drive thru :)

we're having scrambled hamburger. it's this weird thing mark always ate as a kid. basically dale's and Worcestershire on hb meat. you eat it on top of crunched up taco shells w/ cheese. such a little kid food..but it's nummy! 

• We're just doing pasta.  I didn't feel super creative, trying to come up with a meatless meal, so I'm just using meatless pasta sauce and I've got some crusty bread to go with it.
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had arby's last night.
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oab4us.jpg[/IMG]