October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What would your mom like best?

My mom's birthday is next weekend.  I already got her a beautiful plant but I'm thinking about getting her a small canvas wrapped print from the wedding and easel to hold her over until we get our bigger digital images.  What would your mom like best?[Poll]

Re: What would your mom like best?

• Mom here :)  

I would love to have one special...just us.  We share and try to treat all our children equally...but that was your day.  I have one of Heather and I...not a posed formal one, but a fun us personality one.  It makes me smile and it's special.

My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Thanks Ladies!  I think it's going to be a picture of the two of us!  I was leaning that way anyway but it looks like that one's the winner. 

And Muffin's Mom -- I was hoping you would respond!  Smile

• Of course I would respond.  I justify hanging out here by telling myself that I can be the defacto mom.  Truthfully, it just reminds me of such an amazing time...and I enjoy watching all of you (my daughter at home and all of you here) make such great steps into such a wonderful journey!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!