Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who is watching the grammy awards?

Re: Who is watching the grammy awards?

• I plan on half watching.  Lady Gaga is going to perform so I'm IN!
  • Shall we have a dialogue here about any silliness we see?
  • I'm watching! 

Not really sure why Beyonce did an Alanis song...I was hoping for Single Ladies! 

IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So far, musically, I am very impressed. 

I loved the Elton John/Gaga duet.  And Beyonce rocks my socks.  

• I'm watching too :)

LOVE Lady Antebellum. and Beyonce is just amazing!

• image freeburger16:

I'm watching! 

Not really sure why Beyonce did an Alanis song...I was hoping for Single Ladies! 

So I missed Lady Gaga and I wanted Single Ladies too.  The channel may be changing soon. 

• I like the Ke$ha song but I didn't like how she was acting when she was announcing with Justin Beiber.  Did anyone notice?  Is she already on the Lindsay Lohan route?
  • image Tigers:
    I like the Ke$ha song but I didn't like how she was acting when she was announcing with Justin Beiber.  Did anyone notice?  Is she already on the Lindsay Lohan route?

Yeah, she made me raise an eyebrow.

• Does anyone think Taylor Swift is just absolutely tone deaf?  That duet with Stevie Knicks had me cringing.  Flat note after flat note.  Ick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I completely agree.
  • image MrsKerCo:
    Does anyone think Taylor Swift is just absolutely tone deaf?  That duet with Stevie Knicks had me cringing.  Flat note after flat note.  Ick.

My H hates Taylor.  We got back from a movie and turned the Grammys on during that duet.  My H was like "I can't watch this.  I really hate Taylor Swift and she is no Stevie Nicks."

• image MrsKerCo:
    Does anyone think Taylor Swift is just absolutely tone deaf?  That duet with Stevie Knicks had me cringing.  Flat note after flat note.  Ick.

I loathe Taylor Swift.  She annoys me so badly, and I hate her music.  

IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my.  We had another uncomfortable birthday treat and I got dagger eyes from someone when I said that Taylor Swift sounded off-key.  I'm glad you guys noticed it too because now I feel better that I wasn't off-base in saying that.

• Even her recorded stuff that has been polished up is off key.  The girl couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.  I don't get what all the rage is about.  Is it one of those things where"it's so bad it's good"?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker