Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NGPR: Help me not be such a grouch!!! venting

I am the worst, grumpiest little 3 year old trapped in a twenty five year old body when I am on my period. It is terrible, DH and I fight over the stupidest things because I have no control over my impulse to say b*tchy things! Also when he is irritating me, I can usually overlook it because really it is no big deal- but when I am on my period I cannot help but make it known that he is pissing me off.

Last night he was hanging shelf cube things in the LR and I noticed the way he was doing it wasn't going to work. I tried to say something and he gave me that "i know what I am doing" look, so I just let him continue to do what he thought would work because I thought maybe he did know what he was doing well later on I realized that what he was doing was not going to work, just no absolute way. I said something and it became world war 3- he was wondering why I didn't say something before he was almost done- then I went off about how I tried but he gave me the shut up look. Then somehow it morphed into the "well if your nose wasn't in the computer" argument.

I swear, I need a pill to make me have the same patience that I have when I am not on AF.

Thanks for listening.

Re: NGPR: Help me not be such a grouch!!! venting

• Aww, at least it's only a few days a month.  Hopefully she leaves soon.
    ? My IVF miracle ? image
    GP BFF's w/2bK!
  • Its ok I yelled at DH the other day  b/c I had cleaned the end tables off and he got home and started putting things on them which turned into a huge fight and me telling him that he doesnt care about me (total overreaction). Just make it up to him after AF leaves.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker