Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm a whiny baby today. (You've been warned)

- On Friday at the gym, my left leg literally buckled under me during lunges. And in addition to doing a slow-motion, Circque-du-Soleil move to the ground as it happened, it also hurts. A lot. All the time. I'm talking, just laying on the couch hurts. It's the whole outside of my left thigh, and wraps around above my knee into my inner thigh. It's worse doing stairs (can't hold my weight, basically) What the heck did I do!?

- Nobody in my town sells a tub of Optimum Nutrition 100% Natural Whey in Vanilla in anything smaller than 10 pounds and costing less than $64. I find this ridiculous, since the last 2lb tub I bought lasted forever and cost me $25. I guess that's what the Internet is for

- I've finished NROLFW, and want to start, but am currently petrified about my leg situation. A week off? I hate taking weeks off. *sigh*

- I feel bloated and am up 5 pounds. I acknowledge its water weight, but with my injured leg and the potential to be off for a week, it really just makes me feel fat.

/whiny baby pity party over.

Re: I'm a whiny baby today. (You've been warned)