Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pain

I'm having pain in my bladder area. The muscle that is right above my pubic bone is really sore. It started about a week or two ago, after we had some particularly rough sex, but I'm not sure if that's the cause. It didnt start til a couple of days later, but then again I had my period right around then so I may not have noticed it because of the cramps. We've had sex 3 times in the past 24 hours, and today it is a lot worse than it was before. Before it just hurt a bit at the beginning of sex, but now its hurting all the time and I also feel like I REALLY have to pee every 20 minutes (even though hardly any comes out). It doesn't burn or itch or anything in my actual vagina, just in the muscle above my pubic bone. Thoughts?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit

Re: Pain

• It sounds like it could be a bladder infection.  Go see your doctor, it's diagnosed with a pee test.
  • Get yourself to a doctor...sounds like a bladder infection.  Make sure you pee before and after sex to prevent them.
  • I've been having that same pain ever since this morning. We had sex earlier this morning, but the pain didn't start until about 3 ours later... I was wondering if it is a bladder infection, like pp said....
  • Does sex make it worse?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • I'm not sure, but I could see where sex would make the pain worse since all that tissue is getting pounded on!  If it is a bladder infection it won't get better on it's own, FYI.  You'll have to take anitbiotics.