Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Photoshoot!

2»

Re: Photoshoot!

• Ducky Can I stalk you? ;) Just ignore him. He likes to stir up trouble.
  • Kris, I would LOVE to have you stalk me! lol
  • I love these childish little games you play here.  No I'm not "following you around".  It was simply a piece of objective advice.  Take it, don't take it - I don't care.  I was not rude to you here, was not judging or trying to tell you what to do.  All the rest of you little babies constantly put in the "if you can't be constructive then don't post anything here" bit.  That's what I was doing.

Point of clarification, just for your reference.  There is absolutely no difference between a bra and a bustier in the circumstances I was referring to.  Would be the same if it were a bikini, wouldn't it?  Same issue there that got people fired.  But whatever.  I'm sure your mom is real proud that you're putting pictures of yourself in garder belts up on the internet for all to see. 

• Actually it's not a bustier. It's a cami that's made to look like one. And about my mom being proud, actually she loves all of the shots and helped me pull this plan together, so there goes that.