Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thirsty Thursday Randoms

13»

Re: Thirsty Thursday Randoms

• image Desmond&MollyJones*:

I haven't spent an ounce of quality time with him in over 4 days.  (Haha that sounds so dumb written out...but I am just feeling lonely.)  

It isn't dumb.  I was lonely yesterday because the day before we hadn't spent time together. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Des&Mol,

I would be very upset, esp since he had to travel for a few days and took of the first time back. That is really sucky he wasn't around to give you a break. I think as soon as you are pumping and giving bottles, you need to take off for a few hours so he can see what it is like.

• I'm excited about the Baltimore flights.  It really is a great city to visit, and live in for oh... 6 months.  Well, probably longer, but 6 months was my experience.  There's also a commuter train that gets you to and from DC - cheap.

Hi everyone.  GVSU, if the furnace can't be fixed soon, come on over. 

Willa 4.6.06 and Henry 10.18.08 Camp Sinki
  • image GRsweetpea:

Hi everyone.  GVSU, if the furnace can't be fixed soon, come on over. 

Furance is fixed and luckily worked the whole time with the exception of when he had to fix the problem. The fan kept running all the time unless we smacked it, then it stopped.

• Glad to hear it.  It's a horrible day to be w/out heat.

• Where's JGE?  I've not been on much, but I don't see her either.
  • image GRsweetpea:
    Where's JGE?  I've not been on much, but I don't see her either.

I haven't seen her around today.

• image Suze04:

image GRsweetpea:

I haven't seen her around today.

Perhaps it her day off? 

• image GRsweetpea:

She has a new set-up at work where her monitor faces a main hallway, which severely limits her ability to nest.

• image Kasa:

image GRsweetpea:

She has a new set-up at work where her monitor faces a main hallway, which severely limits her ability to nest.

That sucks!

• RE: JGE's new setup: injustice.
  • image gvsubride05:
    image Kasa:

image GRsweetpea:

That sucks!

For sure.  It's supposed to just be temporary, but there's no set date on when it will change.

Hopefully she'll be back soon.

• image Kasa:
    image gvsubride05:
    image Kasa:

image GRsweetpea:

That sucks!

For sure.  It's supposed to just be temporary, but there's no set date on when it will change.

Yes, boo to facing a hallway. 

Thanks for the update, Kasa.

• image Suze04:
    image Kasa:
    image gvsubride05:
    image Kasa:

image GRsweetpea:

That sucks!

Yes, boo to facing a hallway. 

Thanks for the update, Kasa.

No problem-o. 

• JGE just h

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JGE just h

as
  • Stupid nest.

JGE just has to do what I do and make the window really small.  My monitor can be seen from anyone looking down the hallway, but I keep the window small and in the bottom corner. 

• Oh oh! So they fixed the timing switch on the furance so it didn't keep the fan running. I'm in the basement office freezing but I wasn't sure if that was because it is normally cold down here. Then I noticed the furance went on and shut back off in like 20 seconds.  I wonder if the new switch is working too good. I will have to keep an eye on it.

It is running now, we will see.

• It's only 2:37?!  SOB.