Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Housewarming party/birthday

My birthday is coming up and we have also recently moved into a house, we decided to do a bbq since we haven't had people over since we have moved in!
What can we do so we can make the bbq more festive? ie: drinks & decor?

Re: Housewarming party/birthday

• id say pick a theme first...then roll with that...like a luau (done soo many times though) or a texas food theme. then the decorations should be easy...bbqs are usually pretty casual. so the ideas may sound cheesy, but theyre fun themes! or you could do a fancier theme, but like i said, bbqs lend themselves to easy, fun themes.
  • As far as the decor goes, I think that people will be interested in how you have decorated your new place, so I'd let that shine through. 

As far as drinks, I recently went to a party where they had a huge punch bowl full of mojito's.  It was very yummy and looked really pretty. 

GL!

BabyFruit Ticker