Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby Shower Craft Project for Wee Ones..

Curious if your creative minds have any ideas for me .. my friend wants to invite her friend's little ones to her baby shower, so I was trying to think of something cute they could "work on" for baby .. along the lines of coloring a picture for the baby, etc ..

any ideas?? TIA!

Re: Baby Shower Craft Project for Wee Ones..

• You could do quilt blanket squares and have the kids draw on them with fabric pens. They can decorate onsies.
  • What about an art project of some sort like a drawing connecting to the nursery theme or a painting made with fabric pens?
    mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • How old are the "little ones"?  My answer will depend on their age.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • They could decorate onesies or just color. 

To be honest though I'd skip it.  You don't want to have to supervise and clean up that mess and neither does the parent.  Also, the kids will probably be in party clothes, not really the time to whip out the paints, markers, and glue. 

I've had 2 showers with little kids (3-9) at them and none of them had any problems being entertained.

• Maybe handprints of all of the kids with their names and ages on them.  You could do that on quilt squares and then send it off to have a quilt made out of it.