Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: I got flamed for the first time today

• lol at "crazy train"

Your sig pic is super cute :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image annabelle.27:

lol at "crazy train"

Your sig pic is super cute :)

thank you so much=)  I love yours, too!  I would love to see some current pics when you get a chance!

• I think you may have hit an achilles heel there for a few ladies!
  • I can see that my post came off as judgey.  But I thought about how many posts I see that "my DH plays too much Xbox" "My DH watches too much TV" "My DH goes to baseball league every night in the summer."  Then the Nesties all jump on and say "you need to talk to him, let him know how much it hurts your feelings...etc...etc..."  But when the tables are turned it's like "just deal DH, mmmmkay." 
  • Frankly- their kids aren't nearly as cute as your little gangsta J.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image rosesforme:
    Frankly- their kids aren't nearly as cute as your little gangsta J.

thank you so much, Krista=) 

• Ummm, what the heck is the big friggin deal. Obviously, those people take the nest waaaay too seriously. I love your new siggy too, and your belly looks great! You are so close now!
  • Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say they they really overreacted to your post.  I didn't see anything in there that was really offensive or even judgemental.  You were just asking for clarification on their comments.
  • Wow, Faith, maybe you have a life and they don't?

• Did you ever! Yikes, seems to me you hit a sore spot with some of these ladies.
  • haha I found that really funny!