Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bahahaha

SIL just came on msn and told me what MIL did to her today.  Her boyfriend AJ called and she wasn't home and MIL asked 'is this Josh?'  Josh is the name of her ex!!!  Needless to say SIL or her current boyfriend aren't happy right now...

I just think it's a very funny slip up. Especially since her and Josh haven't been together for a long time.

Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bahahaha

• This actually happened to me, too!  Andrew and I lived within walking distance from each other so we'd always just walk to each other's house when we wanted to see each other.  When he and I had been dating maybe 2-3 months he left the house and was walking home and my next door neighbour said to him "Oh, you must be Devon's boyfriend, Dominic" (Dominic is the name of the boyfriend I had before Andrew)  Andrew was like, "Uh, no I'm Andrew" and my neighbour was like "Oh...did I just get her in trouble?"  Thankfully Andrew and Dominic had met a few times and Andrew just laughed it off!
    Read my blog!
    Mom, why are you washing my feed in the sink?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh that is funny!

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart