Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

A happy story for you - Simon The Snake

We have a rockpile in our back yard and for the longest time a garter snake has lived there. Well yesterday morning, I took the dogs out for a walk and sadly the snake had been run over in the alley. I told DH and he was sad too.
That afternoon, DH came home from doing some private contracting and he told me to go look in the front seat of the car. There was an ice cream pail with holes punched in the top and a bunch of grass in it. I picked it up and lifted the lid, and there was a garter snake! DH said to me, "meet Simon!"
At the end of the day when DH was speaking with the homeowner, their cat brought this snake into the garage. DH said he would deal with it, and brought him home. He named the snake Simon after the cat that brought him in. So now Simon is happily living in the rockpile:)

Re: A happy story for you - Simon The Snake