Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My water broke!!!

Weeeeeeee...no doubt about it!

Broke while I was in bed. I woke up and felt like a little pop and then warm gush of water. I jumped up and it leaked out all the way around the bed till I got to the toilet then came out in a gush. Even saw a little mp there. It poured out of me so I'm 100% positive this is it. You should have heard the panic in G's voice when I woke him.

Sooo...still leaking a tiny bit here and there. We are going to go back to sleep and get going in the morning. Take care of the dogs, board them, have breakfast, call everyone, and then make our way to the hospital.

No contractions yet but I expect they are coming. If my labor is anything like my sister's then I'm thinking 8/1/08

08/08. Lo____, Pierce Lo____ double 008 (cue Bond music here)

I'm gonna be a mom!

Re: My water broke!!!

• Yay!!  That's so exciting! Smile I hope delivery goes absolutly smoothly!!
  • OMG!  Yay!  Good luck to you!  He just might be a July baby!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited for you! You have my number, have G text me and keep me updated! Have him tonight, so I can be there( I say it like you have control, lol...)!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Omg! I can't believe he is going to be here soon! Hoping everything goes smootly and your labor is not long!
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • 7:30 now and I just woke up G. I wasn't able to sleep (surprise) but still no contractions. Starting to feel a little crampy maybe that's the start of them. I haven't stopped leaking water yet. It's like freaking Niagara Falls around here. BTW...the pads I stocked up on for after the birth have come in super handy.

I've made the beds, straightened up the house, called my mom. Nothing left to do now but shower and then call the Dr.

Val, I will text you and let you know how it's going. Tonight sounds good to me. I will just keep my legs crossed till you can be there. NO Pierce, STAY! LOL

• Perfect! Now I just need to find a sitter for the monkey....Jason is working late. Oh! my parents live like 4 blocks from the hospital, that might work!

• Here I thought you run to the hospital after your water breaks. I'm thinking "crazy girl why are you posting?! run! run!" hee hee

Awwwwwww I can't wait to see pics!

• Damn my computer being so slow. :( YAY!I am so happy for you. I can't belive it's time. Speedy delivery to you! Get lots of good pictures. I can't wait to see the little guy.

Aren't you glad you got that waterproof mattress pad. I will need to find one. :)

Oh, and sorry about not being able to go this weekend. I guess this is better though. ;)

• Brandy I was thinking the same thing. I guess I've got a couple things to learn in the next few months! Amy, wow! Good luck!
  • How freaking exciting!! Congrats Amy!! I hope you have an easy labor. Don't forget that first 30 minutes of bonding is super important! Skin to skin bonding.

• YAY! Make sure someone keeps us updated!

A side note - even though labor starting is always depicted this way on tv/movies, it rarely ever happens. Usually you go into labor first then have your water break later- often the doctors break it for you to help labor along.

• yippeeeee! He's coming!
  • OMG how exciting!!
  • Yay!!! Time to meet your son!Geeked

• OMG!! How exciting. Can't wait to see pics!!