Orange County Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Party Games from when you were little..

Can you think of any?

I am especially interested in any that can hang on a wall like Pin the Tail on the Donkey...or with visible large pieces....in other words, I dont want games with instructions like grab some paper and a pencil..

Thanks!

Re: Party Games from when you were little..

• Chubby Bunny, where you had to stick a bunch of marshmallows in your mouth and say Chubby Bunny. Whomever could do it with the most won...but I think they stopped playing that game 'cuz kids were choking and dying...soooo maybe not the best idea. Wink

We also played a game to see who could fit the most feet of Bubble Tape in their mouth, which looking back now I can see that that was also a choking hazard.

Hmmm...

I got nothing.

Gonna be the worst mom ever... Surprise

• twister?

water balloon toss/fight?

I don't have much either...nanners, it's going to be a competition for the worst mom ever award. bring it on.

[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/7trsf2k[/IMG]
    merry everything!
  • I am a worse mom........I wrapped up my kids birthday presents without putting them together.

And don't feel bad.

Hey, they are easier to transport.....

• Ummm ... hide and go seek? tag? do whatever the F you want and leave the grown ups alone?
  • The cotton ball game where the person is blind folded and tries to transfer as many cotton balls from one bowl to another (you can't feel them with a spoon.)

Drop a clothespin in a bottle from atop of chair.

Musical Chairs.

Guess how many jelly beans, gumballs, whatever is in a jar.

• Cat that is what video games are for.....

I am not wanting to play them....I want to use them as decorations...and when H and I are bored at home....nothing says fun like a pinata!

• Pop the balloons with darts? Hahha kind of dangerous but good if you're not actually playing.
  • Relay races!  Sponge relay would be good for a hot day (line up kids, pass over the head, next kid under the legs, then over the head...), the balloon pop relay where they have to run to a chair and sit on a balloon and try to pop it (pieces are choking hazards, tho).  Hot potato.  Hula hoop battles.  Ummmm and I'm tapped out.   
  • Nice LYB! And I can use my colors....And that could be fun once the drinking begins....

• a better question would be when we are going to see new pics of little MJ.  I love his crack and all, but...
    [IMG]http://tinyurl.com/7trsf2k[/IMG]
    merry everything!
  • Add that to the bad mom list....but don't feel left out....his grandparents in MO haven't seen recent pics since April and in a babies world, those 4 months are like 10 years....
  • I was just at a birthday party the other day for kids.  They played a game I haven't seen before.

Each kid has a plastic cup in front of them and a straw.  In the middle was a plate of M&Ms.  Each kid has the use the straw by sucking up the M&Ms and putting them in the cups.  They can't use hands.  The one with the most wins!

You can also have a clothes line with clothes pins.  The kids have to pull them off using only one hand to see how many they can hold in one hand.