Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

A good cookbook

My DH and I are looking to eat healthy. He really needs to lose weight and I want to be able to cook good/healthy meals for both of us. I've looked around, but i'm not sure what to get. It's just the two of us. I just want a book thats loaded with yummy meals that he will enjoy. Does anyone have any recommendations? TIA!!

Re: A good cookbook

• cookinglight.com has a lot of healthier recipes and they're free online :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image sjh722:

cookinglight.com has a lot of healthier recipes and they're free online :)

Thanks! I was going to buy some of those books, I didn't know they had a website with free recipes!!!! Thank you!

• I like "Healthy Cooking For Two (Or Just You!)". It's just DH and I and we don't love leftovers so this book is great for us.
  • image StephNJohn2008:
    I like "Healthy Cooking For Two (Or Just You!)". It's just DH and I and we don't love leftovers so this book is great for us.

Perfect thanks!! I was looking for a cookbook that was just for 2 people. THANKS!!