Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Please don't make me, dh!

I don't want to leave the house tonight!!! I haven't even put on more than a robe all day. I just want to be lazy and stay home!

It's not like we are doing anything big...we are just going to a friend's house. But still! 

Re: Please don't make me, dh!

• I hear ya!  I don't want to leave either!  I want to put my pjs on and lay around all night... but we are going to a friend's house too.  

I hope you have a good night - whatever you do!!

BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel ya hun!!! We are going out to a friends house in the sticks to a bon fire... it's one of those things that fun if you are drinking... maybe... but sober and pregnant none the less - not so much.

Hope your night turns out good! Happy New Year!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    formerly known as katrinalee48