Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I am going to be on TV - channel 6

I was startled to find that a bunch of aholes tagged a million places over night in our hood - an ongoing problem just getting worse.

I saw a pretty newscaster and asked if they were doing a story - she said yep, and I may be on the news!  I think I sounded like a doof.  :(

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!

Re: I am going to be on TV - channel 6

• awesome! i will be on the looksie. im sure the name underneat will say "rumdrinx - center city".

:)

• That's awesome!  I was only on the news once, unfortunately for me it was NOT pleasant.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I have noticed a LOT more tagging in Fairmount lately and it pisses me off to no end!

Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!
  • we are getting bombed with "sage" tags in our hood. i don't care as long as they aren't on homes.
  • image lachute:
    we are getting bombed with "sage" tags in our hood. i don't care as long as they aren't on homes.

so it is OK on apartment bldgs on or cellar doors or whatever?  I don't think so, man.

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • image rumdrinx:

image lachute:
    we are getting bombed with "sage" tags in our hood. i don't care as long as they aren't on homes.

so it is OK on apartment bldgs on or cellar doors or whatever?  I don't think so, man.

no i think it is okay on mail boxes and street signs

• image lachute:
    image rumdrinx:

image lachute:

whut?

• I like graffiti! I cannot help that, I think tags when done right are interesting to look at. I also don't think they belong on homes/apt buildings etc. And I myself would not do them anywhere.

However do i like to see well done graff/ stickers on the back of street signs, on mailboxes, and on freight trains.

• image lachute:
    image rumdrinx:

image lachute:

I don't think it's ok anywhere.  Why would you want you 'hood to look likeshit?

• I think graff can be artwork, I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

• I agree too, but someone just tagging a mail box for shitsand giggles is not.
  • I agree that graffitti can be beautiful/artwork but tagging?  Never.
  • You looked great!  And smart.  And like a good citizen.
    agorabymiriam.etsy.com
  • you were very eloquent.  well done.