Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

facebook stalking and old boyfriends

I was just facebook stalking and I found an Irish boy that I was diddling in London during my study abroad!  I went through his pictures and while he was attractive then, I think he's more attractive now that it's been 6-7 years.  I had one of those "Wow, I hit that!" moments.  Does anyone else have that moment ever or am I really a dude at heart?

Re: facebook stalking and old boyfriends

• image jewels2730:

I was just facebook stalking and I found an Irish boy that I was diddling in London during my study abroad!  I went through his pictures and while he was attractive then, I think he's more attractive now that it's been 6-7 years.  I had one of those "Wow, I hit that!" moments.  Does anyone else have that moment ever or am I really a dude at heart?

This is why I love you and enjoy your company.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • haha!!!!  I was just reading my HS yearbooks and the little notes people wrote in them the other week.  This now explains why a majority of the notes in my senior yearbook says something to the extent of "behave yourself" or "don't have TOO much fun @ college".   

• image jewels2730:

haha!!!!  I was just reading my HS yearbooks and the little notes people wrote in them the other week.  This now explains why a majority of the notes in my senior yearbook says something to the extent of "behave yourself" or "don't have TOO much fun @ college".   

Means nothing!  I have those same messages in my yearbook Wink

L'isle Sur la Sorgue, Provence

• I have that yeah I hit that moments - then I check myself realize why my H rocks and and happy it is in my past - but yes I still look