Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

They're being annoyingly wishy-washy about the NYD forecast.

It's irritating me.

I think that Friday will still be the better day for Mummers... because light to no precipitation is better than wind, right?

Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!

Re: They're being annoyingly wishy-washy about the NYD forecast.

• image laptopprancer:

It's irritating me.

I think that Friday will still be the better day for Mummers... because light to no precipitation is better than wind, right?

I hope it goes Friday. Its not the same when its not on NYD. I am seeing reports changing hourly from light stuff only until early morning to rain/snow off and on all day on Friday.

• image candkmc1021:
    image laptopprancer:

It's irritating me.

I hope it goes Friday. Its not the same when its not on NYD. I am seeing reports changing hourly from light stuff only until early morning to rain/snow off and on all day on Friday.

I wholeheartedly agree.

• image candkmc1021:
    image laptopprancer:

It's irritating me.

I hope it goes Friday. Its not the same when its not on NYD. I

That's so true!  I hate when it's on the wrong day because of bad weather.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • see, bolaris was being terribly specific last night - he said that the light rain on friday would stop by 1:00 p.m. and would start drying out!

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • image rumdrinx:

see, bolaris was being terribly specific last night - he said that the light rain on friday would stop by 1:00 p.m. and would start drying out!

ALLHAILUSBOLARIS!!

• i like tight shirts and i cannot lie...

• On the bow ties I cannot rely!

• WHERE THE HELL IS BOLARIS????????????

But for realz, this is kind of the best bad weather scenario.  You've got three potential days for the parade this weekend. 

Someone of us may have already taken Monday off, just in case.  But I am still hoping for Friday.  Then I would get a day to detox Saturday, and could be back in shape for the Eagles game on Sunday.

Baby Numbers 11.8.10 The Sequel on or around 10.13.12
  • I am OK with Saturday. Sunday will not do at all. At All. I cannot take off on Monday and this will hamper my fun and activities.