October 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Elfster

I missed the post yesterday.  Anyways I did have Kathy, so sorry Shaina I am not yours.  However, I didn't get my gift either yet and my name wasn't mentioned in the long post where everyone revealed. 

Re: Elfster

• Puggs mentioned that she had been trying to email her person for a correct address. She said that the address in Elfster was incorrect. Could it be you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did another Elfster exchange with my local board and received the ornament from her so my address is correct.  Maybe it is someone who doesn't come on all that much.
  • Puggs is the admin for the elfster, so she's the only one who can see the details.

She's on vacation right now, but hopefully when she comes back she can check and let you know.

• I had you, I am so sorry, the company I ordered from was supposed to mail it directly to you, but instead mailed it to me on Christmas eve. Sio it went in the mail late, but you should receive it soon.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh geez, what a mess.  Not a big deal at all...I had seen the post below and knew everyone was trying to figure it out.