October 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poll for 2009

Okay here is a random year end poll for our first full year being married broads. Stick out tongue

News story that captured your attention in 2009

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009

One random event/thing that you remember from each of the following

Winter

Spring

Summer

Fall

December of 2009

Craziest thing that happened to you all year

2009 in 5 words or less

Re: Poll for 2009

• News story that captured your attention in 2009 - For some reason the Ballon Boy story stick out for me, probably because all along I kept thinking how in the world could someone be in that thing. LOL

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 - Getting all the major (pricey) projects done around our house. We rarely had guests over before the end of this year it's nice to invite people over now.

Winter - Fully moving into our house

Spring - The amazing dinner DH took me to for my b-day most expensive dinner I have ever sat down for and worth it. He did good.

Summer - Taking walks with DH, those are easily some of my favorite memories from the summer (even on the hot days/evenings) also starting work with a new employer and getting a major pay cut,

Fall - Our first anniversary we ended up not going too crazy doing anything but I still loved it. I also enjoyed decorating our house for fall for the first time.

December of 2009 - Ugly Christmas Sweater party.

Craziest thing that happened to you all year - Oh geez our basement sewer line backing up it was crazy and sucky. Each time I ran any type of water for at least three months I would run to the basement to check.

2009 in 5 words or less - new, stressful, fun, scary, fast

• News story that captured your attention in 2009-Anything having to do with the economy, I really don't know why the govt thinks giving away money is a magical cure

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009-finally doing house projects, we moved in 6 months before the wedding and the house was on the back burner for a long time.

Winter-Snow day with the pup, her first snow and she loved it

Spring-building our new deck

Summer-walks with DH and the pup

Fall-Lots of traveling and our anniversary trip to Myrtle

December of 2009-Christmas not being a total disaster

Craziest thing that happened to you all year-my sister ending up in prison, i hope it helps her get better though

2009 in 5 words or less-growing, stressful, fast, fun, learning

• News story that captured your attention in 2009 - I can't think of anything that captured my attention as in I was intrigued, but as far as memorable, all the Sarah Palin resigning stuff and the drama surrounding her seemed to take up a lot of air time. That and Tiger Woods of course.

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 - I guess obviously, getting pregnant (fairly quickly and easily!)

Winter - Having to answer "how is married life" a billion times.

Spring - Going to the Cherry Blossom Festival for the first time despite living here my whole life!

Summer - Telling people we were having a baby

Fall - Finally going to Luray Caverns (for our Anniversary) after never having been despite living here my whole life and staying in a B&B for the first time.  A year of firsts for me!

December of 2009 - Nick taking an entire month to do the renovations in the tiniest bathroom in the world.

Craziest thing that happened to you all year - Can't think of anything crazy!

2009 in 5 words or less - Fast. Start of life changes.

Campbell James - 3.6.2010
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wives Unscripted My Blog
  • News story that captured your attention in 2009 All the stars that died back to back.

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 Finally getting preg.

One random event/thing that you remember from each of the following

Winter: We had no heat and it was cold!

Spring: The Lord tested my strength when I had to wait 4 months after my interview for this job

Summer: Began seeing some true colors in people.

Fall: Told myself I was done with all of the family drama and friend drama. As soon as I was able to let that go out of my life God sent us our Angel

December of 2009: Finding some peace in all that has happened with family/friends

Craziest thing that happened to you all year: It's not really crazy b/c we live a normal aka boring life; however, Justin & myself had a lot of negative family drama with his side of the family. Well that ended in Sept when we finally put an end to it and told ourselves we weren't going to worry about it any more. Loe & behold we found out we were preg 3 or so weeks after that.

2009 in 5 words or less: Crazy, trying, emotional, exciting, testing

• News story that captured your attention in 2009- for lack of anything else, J&K divorce

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009- can't really think of anything really good.  it was a pretty crappy year for us.

Winter -Inaguration of Pres. Obama

Spring- started my present job, Summer SO MANY WEDDINGS, we went to 6 between June 1 and our anniversary

Fall Celebrating our first anniversary

December of 2009 visiting all of our family.  The first year I started to take my mom's place with xmas shopping, and know what all the gifts were, including my own.

Craziest thing that happened to you all year Josh was told he would not be getting his PhD

2009 in 5 words or less- rough

• News story that captured your attention in 2009  The Goldman boy

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009  Getting and keeping a job

Winter  - totalling the truck in NH

Spring - Grammie passing away

Summer - DH deploying

Fall - Boston with the Army wives to see Rocky Horror Picture Show

December of 2009 - my friend Suzanne doing her dance to Baby Got Back after way too many drinks.  it was hilarious.

Craziest thing that happened to you all year - being called a sociopatchic b!tch with the social skills of a rhino by one of my oldest friends.

2009 in 5 words or less - depressing with many high points.

imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • News story that captured your attention in 2009 Balloon Boy

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 Having Ryan

Winter Having Ryan

Spring Finding out I was pregnant

Summer Going on our amazing Florida vacation!!!

Fall Buying our first home

December of 2009 Having Ryan

Craziest thing that happened to you all year Probably Greg's car getting stolen.

2009 in 5 words or less Wonderful, Stressful, Amazing, Love

Lauren has Down syndrome and a complete AV canal heart defect

[url]WWW.MeetingLauren.blogspot.com[/url]
  • News story that captured your attention in 2009: I got way into the Henry Louis Gates story (the professor at Harvard who had trouble with the police upon returning to his home, and it took national attention when Pres. Obama answered a question about it in a press conference).

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009: Bought a second home in NH, and being able to do most of the work ourselves, together.

Winter: DH was in a sling for January when he separated his shoulder

Spring: Being covered in paint 3 weekends in a row!

Summer: Biking on trails (and being so bad on one hill I fell off the bike!)

Fall: Driving around NH with my folks to look at leaves. 

December of 2009: I got promoted!

Craziest thing that happened to you all year: I started a blog focused on telling the world just how fat I am! :-)

2009 in 5 words or less: Blessed: Happy, healthy, financially stable!

• image Pookums:

Okay here is a random year end poll for our first full year being married broads. Stick out tongue

News story that captured your attention in 2009 Healthcare reform!

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 Making dean's list

Winter The superbowl

Spring getting the feral cats outside spayed

Summer Florida

Fall Starting my Masters

December of 2009 Lots of baking

Craziest thing that happened to you all year Having this stupid guy follow me everywhere when I was at a friend's house and at a bar.

2009 in 5 words or less Lot's of debt!

• image Pookums:

News story that captured your attention in 2009 hmm...Is it sad I don't really remember most of the news stories from this year. I'll go with the custody case that the NJ dad just won.

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 getting pregnant and having Alexander.

Winter taking my parents, sister, BIL and niece to the melting pot for the first time for my mom's bday.

Spring getting pregnant and being able to share our news with everyone

Summer hmm...Seeing my SIL 30 weeks pregnant, she looked great. We also had a great time at her baby shower.

Fall having Alexander of course

December of 2009 our first christmas with Alexander

Craziest thing that happened to you all year getting pregnant the first time around.

2009 in 5 words or less exciting, blessed, 

Alexander David
    my blog
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • News story that captured your attention in 2009 All of the celebrity deaths.  It was not a good year to be famous.

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 Buying our first home

Winter Buying our first home

Spring Cleaning out the lilac bushes in the front of the house.  That little bit of work made such a difference.

Summer Going to South Carolina and North Carolina

Fall Celebrating our first anniversary and then having surgery 2 days later

December of 2009 Hosting the Christmas Eve party for my side of the family

Craziest thing that happened to you all year Getting an email from an MTV producer about doing a show.

2009 in 5 words or less Hope 2010 is better heathwise!

Mrs. Little Drew 10/25/08
    Blog
    TTC since 1/2010 - Dx with Stage IV Endo
    11/10 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    12/10 - Unmedicated cycle due to RE not doing treatments in December = BFN
    1/11 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    2/11 - Same sh!t, different month = IUI cancelled due to no response = BFN
    IVF #1 - Start stims (Follistim) 5/10, add in Ganirelix 5/14
    ER 5/21 - 13 retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilized; ET 5/26 - transferred one perfect 1AA blast. 3 snowbabies.
    Beta 6/3 - 15.8; Beta 6/7 - 21.8; Beta 6/10 - 7 :(
    FET - Transferred 1 AA blast 7/11. Beta 7/20 - 311! Beta 7/22 - 784!! First u/s 8/10
    *~PAIFW/SAIFW~*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • News story that captured your attention in 2009- O, nothing really that I can think of. I know I head a lot of different ones, but I never 'keep up' with the news.

Best thing(s) that happened to you in 2009 -My bff getting married, our trip to nyc, and finding out my grandparents are visiting next summer.

Winter - well since thats all we really have here, I will go with last winter in March. We went to the World Ice Art Championship in Fairbanks while we were there for hockey.

Spring Spring, what we call break up, I would say Easter!

Summer Trashing my wedding dress

Fall the return of my hubby from working away from home all summer

December of 2009 - Christmas and my friends wedding

Craziest thing that happened to you all year crazy, nothing really crazy happened this year that I can remember. My life isnt that amazing!

2009 in 5 words or less fun, amazing, wonderful, happy, love

I married my best friend 10.26.08

Little Who Born 3.2.11

[Mama Who- My Mommy Blog ]
    [Wives Unscripted- A Wife Blog]