Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

i think i'm dying.

i was in banana republic returning a sweater. and all of a sudden i get all fainty and lightheaded and sweaty. 

this is new.

i went to starbucks and got an apple juice and some cashews and i feel slightly better - but still kinda woozy.

i suspect swine flu, hepatitis, or cancer. 

Re: i think i'm dying.

• It is my opinion that you simply have Swine Fever. Or a tumor in your leg. Or a blood clot.

This happens to me every once in a while. Maybe like once a year to 2 times a year. I'll be standing there and everything starts to turn black and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I think for me though it was just from a lack of not eating.

I think you need to go home for the day. It's very unsafe for you to be in work. I'm putting you on bed rest. Just tell your boss that I said you need to go home.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • This happens to me a lot during my period - I am slightly anemic and all of a sudden it'll hit me and I feel like I am going to pass out.  Not a fun feeling!  I agree with HW, go home and relax :)  When it tends to hit me, it usually comes and goes a couple times during the day.  
  • This happens to me at church most every week so I'm pretty sure you will live. Mine is also accompanied by white dots and a "wa,wa,wa,wa" sound in my ears. Maybe you were just over heated, or needed some sugar, or consumed by someones over bearing perfume. I think these are all part of my problem.
  • xmas eve there was a relative wearing aqua velva cologne and i thought i was going to hurl on the car ride home. 

now feeling sleepy. may just close my eyes here at the desk for a few....  

• Since you are female, I thought the generic response was "maybe you're pregnant"
    <p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
  • that would be quite an xmas surprise. 
  • image Jxlpsu:
    Mine is also accompanied by white dots and a "wa,wa,wa,wa" sound in my ears. .

I hate that.  That is blood pressure.  Mine is abnormally low so I guess low or high can cause that.  When this happens to me, I feel like my head is going to explode and the room spins like mad.

L'isle Sur la Sorgue, Provence