Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The business of being born..

If you don't know it's a documentary about labor and delivery in the US today - the high C-section rates, mid-wifes, home births etc. Now as a nurse I'm not anti-medical anything but I think the more info the better so I got a copy. I tried to rent it but didn't have any luck so I bought a copy. I have to say it was interesting and I did learn some things.

So if anyone else wants to see it I would be happy to lend it out. I can send it to the first person, they can send it on to the next. It will save you the $26 bucks and after all that want to have seen it I will just re-sell on ebay.

So if you are interested in seeing it email me your addy g_lo2be @ yahoo.com. And no you don't have to be one of those KU to borrow.

Re: The business of being born..