Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Stipper Mobile

After all the talk of bikini baristas, you'll be eager to hear about the Stripper Mobile coming to Seattle.

Of course, this was a plug on the news about an upcoming story, so I don't have any info. They just showed a 2 second clip with a "dancer" in the back of a delivery truck with windows. The truck was equipped with a pole (and who knows what else).

If people worried about their 4 year old boy asking why women were wearing bikinis or bras in a stand on the side of the road, what will happen when the Stripper Mobile drives by?

I'm going to start getting National Geographic and having my kid watch "Meet the Natives", so she'll get the idea that some people are nude/partially covered and it isn't sexual. Angel

Newlyweds since 2007

Re: Stipper Mobile

• lol!  anything for a buck.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Well now, isn't that clever!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Crazy!  I totally want to google stripper mobile but I'm at work and it's probably not the best option.    :)

Can you imagine what incredible exercise that would be if she was using the pole while the truck was being driven around town?  A lot of ab muscles, I bet! 

• image snowflake54:

Crazy!  I totally want to google stripper mobile but I'm at work and it's probably not the best option.    :)

Can you imagine what incredible exercise that would be if she was using the pole while the truck was being driven around town?  A lot of ab muscles, I bet! 

It reminds me of Jackass when the guys all got in the back of a Uhaul and the driver spun in circles and whipped it around. The guys kept crashing into the walls. LMAO

I wonder how she gets her dollars?

It'll be like *nonPC*raciallyincorrect* redlight. Everyone jumps out of their car, runs around the strippermobile, drops some $s, and gets back into their car.

Newlyweds since 2007
  • image Surfinbride:

It'll be like *nonPC*raciallyincorrect* redlight. Everyone jumps out of their car, runs around the strippermobile, drops some $s, and gets back into their car.

This was awesome!

• How environmentally unfriendly!